Water Photoshoot

Got inspired.. :)

~

"What if I drown?" You asked Namjoon.

"Jieun trust me, I did it already and here am I! I'm still alive!" Namjoon tried to convince you.

"But you only had a few shots because it was only for the photobook! I need 4 shots because I'm the album cover, for the MV, the photobook and for the edited shot! And we're not sure if I could only do 4 shots!" You shouted in panic, you had a bad feeling about this shoot. Underwater and you does not simply go together, the last time you went underwater you got stung by a jellyfish, it was not good I promise you.

"Jieun, calm down, kay?" Jin comforted Jieun.

"I know it sounds risky, but trust me, it will be fun and safe." Namjoon reassures.

"Okay." You nodded and breathed calmly.

~~~

"Jieun, you're up now!" The staff called.

Jieun took a deep breath amd nodded at the boys and went to the staff. The staff gave Jieun her dress, hell it was big!

"What the fuck, am I gonna be married?" Jieun whispers to herself as she twirls around the fitting room, she sighed and nodded.

"Kang Jieun, be brave, huh? Do this for Bangtan and the fans. Fighting!" Jieun reassures herself as she remembered Namjoon's words.

'Trust me, it will be fun and safe.'

She came out of the fitting room and went to the shoot.

There was a big transparent ball,a big hose and the pool. By the looks of it, it looks scary and risky. But Jieun took the bait and smiled at the manager.

"Jieun, this is a water-proof watch. Press this if you feel like your drowning, okay? We will help you immediately if you press this. Look! We have the same watch right? This will ring if you press yours, try it." Your manager smiled and reassured you.

You pressed the button and the manager's watch rang. You were suprised and felt safe, at least.

"Okay, I'm ready!" You said.

The staff's begun to put the inflated ball inside the pool, the ball started to shape up, filled with water.

You breathed as you gain up all the air you could sniff as you see the ball getting more water. Later on, it was your turn.

You took a deep breath and dived immediately. You looked around for the ball and swam fast, you went inside and zipped up yourself inside the ball, as the staff said so.

Later on, you were feeling very confident as you pose for the shots. But then, you saw the staff having signs of her drowning, you panicked.

You started move the ball and open the zipper, but it can't be opened as it was very tight.

You started to panic even more and tried to think deeply, when you suddenly thought of a idea. The watch!

You opened your mouth as your eyes did too, but was a wrong move since all the water went to your mouth and throat.

You started drowning too.

You, faster than the flash, pressed the watch three times, before the darkness surrounds your sight.

~

"Gosh, Namjoon. I have a bad feeling." Jin went to the leader.

"Jin-Hyung, Jieun can do it." Namjoon reassured the eldest.

"Joon-ah, I have a bad feeling that Jieun will drown." Yoongi came next.

The leaders eyes went open, there was not a single thing that Yoongi said, that did not come true. Wheter be it the weather, in the BBMA's or even in the smallest thing, if Yoongi said it, it will be 100% true.