Pervert Jieun

Even though you are a girl, your mind is pretty corrupted with the dirtiest and kinkiest thoughts when you hear some words that will immediately sent you into a laughing fit.

Not to mention that Namjoon was pretty much the one who corrupted your mind, it was pretty obvious that Jimin also corrupted your mind too.

~

In an interview, Jimin was talking about her mother having a dream of a 'chili pepper'. With that two words, you were trying to hold a bunch of loud laughter you were sure to emit.

It sent you off the edge when the host said it was a 'small chili pepper'. The boys couldn't contain their own laughter as it took all of them a lot of minutes to calm down.

~

In your dorms, you decided to try on the long leash Taehyung tried. It was pretty comfortable so you let it be for some hours.

Jimin, being a cute not-so-innocent mochi, didn't really thinked about it and was playing the long leash you have to atleast gain your attention.

It was no use since you were busy playing a game on your phone, so Jimin pulled the leash.

"Getting kinky, Mr. Park Jimin?" You smirked.

Jimin blushed and looked away, feeling really embarassed and was back into being a shy mochi.

~

In a Vlive, Taehyung, You and Jimin was inside a room.

Then suddenly Taehyung started to take off his shirt and you were laughing at how he had another one.

Then Jimin joined the laughter as Tae was unbuckling his belt and was pulling his pants down.

"Jamk— Jamkanma— AHAHAHAHAHA" You couldn't finish your sentence as you laughed hard.

It ended up you and Jimin having teary eyes and a stomachache.

~

You and Namjoon were playing around on a Vlive.

He was doing one on his Mon Studio and you heard so you joined in too.

You guys were hitting each other with a pillow when suddenly he slapped your butt and choked you playfully.

"You have a daddy kink, butt-slap kink and a choking kink, what else do you have?!" You asked while laughing, resulting Namjoon to turn red and you laughing histerically.

~~