Solo Song

You were now having your solo song in The Wings album.

Knowing that all of you is excited to hear each others solo's, you managed to keep it as a secret to anyone.

Your solo song consists of a bit of a sexy touch with a relaxing melody, like ones on the cafe's. But, the twist is that was just the beggining. There is a dance break, melody will sound like those dance battle songs.

Now, you will all perform each other's own solo's. You being the last, had much more time to perfect everything. And luckily, not having any panick attack (you were always on the verge of, or having an panick attack whenever you were going on stage. So you needed the Hyung Line to calm you down)

You were amazed and nervous at the same time, the boys did so good, how can I keep up with them? You thought.

"Hey, Jieun. You'll great. Amazing if I may add." Hoseok assured. He may or have not looked into your direction and exactly knew what was going on your mind by your face, so he decided to give you a little joy and assuring.

~

Jungkook was now done and it's your turn, you sighed. You've practice hard in this solo. Singing, dancing, rapping, all for ARMY's. You wanted to give them all your heart, all your love and all your attention and care you've got, to them. (And to your special ones too, including the boys.)

You internally sighed and smiled once you entered the stage.

"Hey, Army's!" You said throight the mic.

"I've been doing this song for a while and I'm doing this for all of you. I hope I can bring justice to single one of you, I cannot assure that this will be the best performance I've ever had, but I can assure you that I will do my best in this. Thank you, ARMY's!" You added, the fans scream went louder and was cheering for you.

Soon you did a sign to say that you were okay, so the music played.

The boys and fans expression were worth it and priceless. Of course, all of them were really expecting you to give a shock on their faces, but not this good.

The boys were jusy expecting you to rap and dance, not to do an unexpected adlib and a dance break.

The dance break was really the last straw for the boys and fans as they get hyped up and just shouted in happiness, shockness, supriseness.

Of course, you didn't forget a little wink while leaving. It was your signature in every dance to leave a little wink before leaving the stage, after all.

The boys finally went out and got on the stage, waiting for you to change your clothing. A minute later, you were back.

"Wow! Jieun did a good job!" Namjoon said.

"Jieun is not our little maknae anymore!" Jungkook said while wiping fake tears.

~~

"Jieun, when did you learn to be sexy and cute, huh?!" Jimin fakely angered out, but it was totally a no difference to a cute little puppy.