VLive (feat. Jimin)

*

(Jimin as your boyfriend)
18+

-----------------------

Jieun started her live, smiling and greeting the first few fans who joined.

"Hey ARMY's." Jieun spoke softly, slighty  changing the angle of her camera and looking at the number of people joining.

"I'll wait for 300,000 viewers then let's start." Jieun informed the fans.

Once it got to the said views, Jieun introduced herself.

"Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jieun-imnida. Hello, I'm BTS' Jieun!" Jieun happily said.

"How are you all?" Jieun said, looking at the comments.

"I'm good!"
"Where's the other members?"
"Where's Jungkook?"
"Finally a solo Jieun live!"
"We're great 'cause you finally decided on doing a live!"

Jieun giggled at the comments, who were all exaggerating how she hadn't make a live for such a long time.

"I'm sorry I haven't been on live alone for such a long time, as much as I like interacting with fans, I need to do lots of work also with the boys." Jieun explained

"Awe, don't overwork yourself unnie!"
"Don't work too hard guys!"

"Don't worry, we're taking good care of ourselves." Jieun assured their fans.

"SpoilerJieuuuuun!"
"Jieun can you spoil us?"
"Spoileeeerrr alert plsss!!"

"You really like spoilers, huh?" Jieun laughed.

Jieun smiled at the million comments saying that she should spoil a little bit of something that they can look forward to.

"Hmm, I think I can say.. Collaboration part two?" Jieun spoiled, then laughed at what she did.

"WAIT WHAT COLLAB IS THIS"
"IS THIS A BTS COLLAB OR JIEUN ONLY COLLAB WITH OTHER IDOLS"
"JIEUUUUUUNSPOILER HITS IT AGAINN"

"I won't tell anymore spoils." Jieun giggled.

"Just wait for the official news guys." Jieun laughed.

Later on, Jieun felt her phone vibrating and so she took a look on her phone to see who's calling. Jieun smile as she showed the fan who called.

Jieun and Jimin are open about their relationship, and fans supported the couple with all their heart. Even though  there was a few hate here and there, the love of the fans still remained superior.

"Let's answer the call, shall we?" Jieun smiled widely, pressing the answer button.

"Eun-ah, where are you?" Jimin's groggy voice said.

"I'm in my room, Min-ie." Jieun answered smiling at the fans, as she didn't put it on loud speaker.

"I'm live." Jieun added.

"Oh, really? Am I on loud speaker?" Jimin asked.

"No, do you want me to?" Jieun suggested.