Airport

(*)

Jieun and the boys just got off the van, on their way to the airport as they were on tour. They already did a concert in Korea and is going to Japan to perform there. Jieun and the boys brisk walked, not forgetting to wave at the fans that were waiting for them at the airport. Everything was going so well, until a staff got his guard loose and thousands of fans didn't let the opportunity pass to touch their faves.

BTS were really famous and everyone knew them, especially after being invited to different shows in the US. They gained lots of fans that adored them, and they couldn't be more thankful.

As they were matured and collected fans, there are also some fans that are way too crazy and devoted for their favorite idols.

Thousands of fans immediately went the members as their personal guards tried their best for the boys and Jieun to not get touched in innapropriate places. But it was almost useless as thousands of fans touched the boys carelessly— groping their arms, touching their hair and even going far as touching their legs that was going dangerously close to theur crotch.

Jieun was also having a hard time, fanboys touching her hair and directly going for her ass, groping and squeezing it.

"Namjoon's hair is so soft!"
"Oh my gosh I touched Jungkook's cheeks!"
"Yes! I touched Jieun's ass."
"I feel so lucky! I got to touch Jimin!"

Various proud comments were heard as the fans didn't care about their idol's personal space, and fortunately mature fans came in to stop their fellow fans from invading BTS' personal space.

The guards were also having a hard time in letting every member push through and was guiding them to the way to the airplane so that they'd get to walk freely there.

Guards didn't have a choice but to roughly push fans, so the boys can have a small path for them to walk on. After a few minutes, they were on the entrance on their airplane and no fans were allowed to enter as it was heavily guarded.

The boys anxiously tapped their foot as they noticed that Jieun was still getting bombarded by fans. They let their personal guards fetch the girl as they were already safe, and all of the boys' patience were running out every second for they couldn't see their girl member.

Soon, they finally saw Jieun getting fully guarded by the boys'  and hers personal guards.

Everyone sighed in relief as she was still alive, though she was a bit messy. Her hair was all over the place and she looked stressed out as she quickly made her way to the boys.

"You good?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup. Looks bad, but I'm good." Jieun smiled.

They entered their airplane and freshen up themselves, as they go on their own seats.