Their Girl, Again

It's been a year since you've been kicked out of Bangtan, just because of a rumor spread of you dating with a guy. It was not true, you tried to explain but Manager-nim already made a desicion.

It has been so sudden that the boys didn't know what to do, but one thing certain though, it not true.

How come? They are VERY protective to you, whenever there is an idol with you that is a guy, no doubt that they will glare at him and the guy will instantly stay away from you. No exceptions even if it's the most famous ones, they will all glare at him.

After the news spread out, it was like wildfire. Army's were devastated at the sudden news and was begging for their Managet to bring you back, but it no use since the hate comments stood out the most. Mostly maybe 10% of the fanbase were begging, but the other 90% did completely nothing, or just hated you.

After the news, an Entertainment offered you to be a solo, which in no hesitance, you accepted.

After your debut as a soloist, the boys have been happy for you, but they still missed you.

Same goes to you too, you miss them, you being their princess, their laugh when you do something stupid, when they tease you. Even when sometimes you found it annoying, you still miss it.

~~~

You are now on an awarding, talking to BamBam and getting together.

You could feel the boys glare at BamBam but you know they couldn't get the boys away from you, you aren't their girl anymore.

After the long chatting you see the boys and smile sadly at them, sad to see them from afar, sad to see yourself far from the boys, seeing your seat empty.

They smiled back at you, the same smile they had.

You were awarded as the 'Top Social Artist', the boys reaction caught on cam, they were proud of you, seeing you do your own speech and thanking your fans called 'Bingsus', seeing it kind of amusing to name your fans to a food you loved the most.

After the awarding, you went home and checked you social media, not forgetting to post a selca with a caption 'Thanks Bingsus!'

You see a notification popped out, from Email.

You see its from—

"BIGHIT?!"

~~~

I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry not sorry though if your annoyed, HAHAHA.

Don't be salty, be classy!