Taking The Pain

You guys are in the stage and is practising for the sbs, promoting idol.

Jieun, since the moment she woke up, felt something weird, as if something was supposed to happen. Instead of concerning it to the boys, she decided to keep it to herself. But she always told the boys to be careful and she also became more caring than she ussually is. It did made the boys weirded out, the fact that you were so caring made them think something was up, but then they enjoyed it anyway because even if they admit it or not, they liked how Jieun takes care of them.

-

At the dressing room, Jieun was having her make up when Taehyung passed by. "Taehyung-ah, where are you going?", Jieun asked Taehyung.

"Oh, I'm going out to see Yoongi Hyung. We're finding for him since the show is gonna start a few." Taehyung explained.

"Okay, be careful though." Jieun warned, "Yes, Jieun Noona." Taehyung joked. Jieun only rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled.

~ at the practice ~

You all went on the stage to practice and went to each others' position.

The song started and you all practiced.

Right when it was Namjoon's turn to rap, you noticed there was a hanging light that was moving back and forth, meaning, it was about to fall.

Like slow-mo, the light was falling. Since it was only you who noticed, you ran like a flash, pushing Namjoon aside, resulting Namjoon to be shocked by the sudden action and you taking over the place to be hitten.

The boys was like a chain reaction, half of them were blank, taking in what happend, while the others were either running to Jieun, or just crying.

Some fans, who was early, saw what happend and was in total shock. Those who was a Jieun-stan couldn't believe their eyes what happend and cried.

Namjoon though, being the leader, snapped at his own trance and shouted, "GET THE FUCKING MEDICS!". The staffs were scared, the fact that Namjoon, the most calm and collected durung this scenarios were beyond angry, made them move quickly.

Namjoon was mad, not at the staffs, not at Jieun- okay, maybe some for Jieun and the staffs, but mostly on himself. For goddess' sake he was the one being hit! Why couldn't he just turn back time and just push you out when you pushed him.

Why?