Accident

You and Taehyung are on a road-trip since both of you are bored at the dorm and no one wanted to join.

You were jamming to Exo's Call Me Baby while Taehyung was silently laughing at you while driving.

Later on, a large van was heading to you and Tae's car, making Tae swerve his car a bit to rough. The car hits the barrier of a bridge and the car literally jumped down, making the car crash on land.

You and Tae had tears in each eyes.

"T-Tae, let's s-survive. O-okay?" You said before going into a deep sleep.

Taehyung also nodded and slept with you.

Both of you were blacked out.

~

"Guys! Have you seen the news? There was car crash on a bridge!" Hoseok suddenly shouted.

As seen on the T.V was a CCTV footage.

'It looks like this is a hater who wanted them dead meat! It was clearly obvious that the person driving the van wanted them dead!' The reporter said as the CCTV footage kept playing

Isn't that Taehyung's car? Namjoon thought but shook it off. Probably just the same as Tae. He thought once again.

'The Victim of this car crash is Bangtan's Kang Jieun and Kim Tae—' Before even the news was finished, the boys immediately turned it off and ran to Jin's car.

While inside the car, Hoseok was looking at the pictures in the internet. You and Tae had a lot of blood on each others body, your head was oozing out a lot of blood while Taehyung's face was full of blood. Both of you are almost unrecognizable.

Hoseok shakily sighed and turned off his phone, closing his eyes and sighing once again.

~

As soon that they were at the hospital, Taehyung and Jieun's body were being carried.

~

The boys are now back at the hospital, visiting Jieun. She just woke up and just needed a few minutes to freshen up.

Taehyung was now okay, he can walk and was back to his jolly self.

"Hi guys." You said silently.

"Hey, Eun. We bought you fruits and your favorite foods." Hoseok said happily.

"Thanks." You smiled and ate the food.

~

After 9 months, You and Taehyung are now okay. You even held a fanmeet and a mini-concert with the boys.

"Thank you Army's for the prayers and support!"