Not Accepted

You're dating with BamBam, you too are couples. The media already know about this and almost no one hates about it, except for the boys.

~

You wearing a Shirt and Pants, preparing for meeting BamBam. When suddenly a voice interupted you.

"Where are you going?" Jin asks you.

"To BamBam!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, please. Jieun, both of you aren't good to each other!" Namjoon said.

"You both look like 6th Graders who are 'in love'!" Jimin followed, not forgetting to do actions.

"Just break up with him, you both look childish and clearly, BamBam will cheat on you!" Jungkook, said and slightly raised his voice.

Your tears were ready to spill, so without hesitation, you left the dorm.

The boys just sighed, annoyed at you.

~~~

Meanwhile,

"I-I don't w-want to b-b-break up with y-y-you! I l-love you s-s-so much! Why do they hate y-y-y-you!" You practically wailed at BamBam.

"Babe, it's fine okay? I'm okay even when they don't accept me, just don't cry about it. If you cry, I'll cry too." BamBam pouted, trying to make your crying atleast to lessen.

Luckily, it worked at your crying turned into sniffs and hiccups.

"Bam, don't leave me." You pleaded.

"Don't c-cheat on me too." You added.

BamBam smiled and nodded.

"I promise." He said.

"I'll not do that too." You said and raised your pinky, he did the same too. You locked your promises by your thumb.

~~~

Meanwhile, the boys.

They have been surfing on the internet all day, until Jimin, shouted for them to go to the living room.

They followed with their phones.

"STOP SURFING THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT!" Jimin shouted, making the boys' attention go from Jimin.

Jimin gave his phone.

News! News!

Jieun and BamBam, seen on the park!

Jieun has been seen crying while BamBam was trying to calm her down.
The netizens is now worried why Jieun is crying.

In the second one, BamBam hugs Jieun, proof that they did not fight.
So, why did Kang Jieun, cry?

Follow Kpop.news for more news about kpop and kdramas!

The boys are now guilty, in the picture, your eyes were really puffy and your were crying non-stop. And it is also seen that BamBam's favorite shirt had your tear stained on it.

"Look, BamBam's favorite shirt had Jieun's tear stained on it. BamBam, hates it when it is stained. Even if it's his members, but when Jieun stained it, he didn't care at all." Namjoon said.

"So he really loves her and vice versa." Namjoon added.

The boys were now guilty, they didn't gave Bam and you a chance and judged you both.

They also thinked of how you feel, how you feel hurt that your lover isn't accepted by the one you call 'family'

~~

Morning came and the boys were ready to make up for their wrong doings.

You entered the dorm, slightly mad at how the boys didn't gave BamBam a chance.

When suddenly, BamBam came.

"Bam, why are you here?" You ask.

"The boys told me." He explains shortly.

"Umm, goodluck..?" You say, more likely a question.

He just smiled and hugs you.

Later on the boys came, and you quickly break the hug.

"Jieun, no need to break it. We accept you both." Namjoon said, smiling with his dimples showing.

You were shocked, they accepted you and Bam, finally.

"R-Really?" You said, they nodded.

You quickly hugged them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You said.

They just chuckled at you but Namjoon felt his shirt getting wet.

He lifted your head up.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Bam asked, as he saw the shaky movement of your body.

"Tears of joy." You said and hugged him.

"Guys join usssss!" You said to the boys and they joined.