Halloween Special!!! Tenshi x Shikamaru

"C'mon Tenshi!!! Pleeeeaase!?" " Ugh! Fine! Can't believe you woke me up from my sleep for this...." Confused? Well to recap Naruto woke me up from my nap under the trees, to tell him, the rest of Team 7, and Team 10 a scary story. The team adults agreed for this for bonding time. On with the story. " Once a upon a time, there was a princess shrouded in darkness in a long and quiet slumber. One day children ran into the forest and awoken her with their screams " Tag your it teme!" "Hn!Naruto get back here!" " Hey leave Raven-kun alone!" " I agree with Pinky! Stop! You won't win anyways" " Munch Munch" but one stood out a lazy voice calmly said " Quiet down I'm trying to sleep and your probably bothering whoever is living around here." "Butt out Lazy!"She peeked over to see them resume their activity and two adult chaperones condoning their behavior. The princess calmed her rage slightly but when she realized the children didn't heed Lazy's warning her need for vengeance flared. At night she crept into the children's and adults' homes. Then she casted a spell where in their sleep they saw the depths hell every time they slept. And she disappeared and went back into her slumber only leaving one person undamaged, Lazy the boy who won the princess's heart. The rest were driven insane with damnation always in their eyes and seeked the princess once they realized it was her spell. When they found her they tried to threaten her and she simply spoke " Dead men tell no tales" and they looked to see that they were nothing but skeletons. There souls slowly drifting into the depths of hell. Then Lazy then came into the clearing and declared his love for her. Because he also fell in love with her at first sight. They then became the rulers of the night damning anyone who dared to defy them and sleep. They say that their still alive killing anyone who wakes them. So be careful next time you wake someone up, they can very well be them and give you your worst nightmares! When I looked at them they were suddenly scared of me and Shikamaru. " Y.. You kn..n.n ow w..what Tenshi, we'll leave you two to get some rest!" Then they abruptly left leaving me and Shikamaru alone. "Well that leaves us with a few weeks without those troublesome people bothering us." Shikamaru said and I nodded in agreement. We then cuddled under the tree and fell asleep just like all lovers do.

The Angel of Konoha Various x Strong!OcOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara