Tenshi really is a dumby

As Team Seven walked up to the second floor they noticed a change in Tenshi. Tenshi takes on nightly missions unknown to the rest on the team. Due to her overworking herself she has two personalities, her lazy,sarcastic side and her happy go lucky side. They notice her shift in personality after she got on Sasuke's back. " Ke-chan!!!! Be my loyal steed and move onward!"Sakura confused questioned this shift" Um Tenshi why are you soo...so uhhh.. um energetic?" " Oh I finally woke up!! I've been saving my energy for the exams hehehe." with this everyone deadpanned ' She really is a weirdo sometimes' 

 I was daydreaming about pocky when I realized we made it to the room. I have everyone seems so friendly! 

Sasuke: Everyone here has killing intent

Sakura: I have to be on guard

Naruto: So this is what it takes to be a Chunin\

Tenshi: Waaa I'm gonna make so many new friends

Everyone: She's too bright! Why is there flowers blooming!? Is she a airhead to the situation?!Read the room?!

" It looks like all 10 of us made it" stated Kiba, while Hinata adorably hid behind him. " Yay Kiba-kun" I cheered while I ran up to hug him but ultimately hugged Ke-chan who blocked me" Tch dummy don't go around hugging mutts, you'll get dirty" Kiba-kun for some reason offended shouted" YOU WANNA GO PRETTY BOY!!!" Ke-chan gave a smirk and stated " Hn, I'll have you on the floor before you can blink" Naru-chan feeling ignored shouted " Both of you back off before I knock you out! Believe It!" Ino irritated shouted " HEY STOP PROVOKING SASUKE-KUN!!" Hinata stuttered " Nananaruto-kun cacalm ddown." ( A/n I actually ship Hinata and Naruto alot so do we want Naruto for ourselves or for Hinata?) Shika-chan sighed" Haaa she's right everyone calm down and stop being troublesome." While Choiji loudly chewed his chips and Shino stared at bugs. 

" Hey, rookies calm down, your gonna agitate somebody" this nerdy guy said which made everyone shut up. Then he did something strange he looked me up and down, then smirked which made everone agitated. Why? I don't know. " Hi! I'm Tenshi nice to meet you all!" I said to lighten up the atmosphere which only seemed to get heavier.

Everyone: ....Yup she really us an idiot.... but damn isn't she cute

Hi Chibi-chans, here is the chapter as promised. I might update again over the weekend but no promises. I hope this brightened everyone's day a little! Please try to help me with some ocs, will give credits and a shout out! Stay safe everyone! 

Ps this chapter will totally be edited like all of my chapters will just to warn everyone.