Team Meeting? (Edit)

"My name is Tenshi Sarutobi, and I am very lazy....... If you want to know more about me, you will find out through the time we spend together." Everyone sweat dropped at my oh so impressive introduction. Note the sarcasm. But really if Bakashi-sensei can do a terrible introduction, so can I!
Time Skip ( Brought to you by Kuroko's Bed Hair!)

The next day had a slow start, but me being well...ummmm.....me, I didn't mind that at all. In fact, I took the opportunity to catch up on some sleep and to ummm mentally prepare myself ( Author-sempai calls bull crap this girl just wanted to sleep -_- )
When Kakashi-sensei arrived he explained the bell test but you know he had to pick fun on Naruto before then. "Class, clowns lowest score losers we can safely ignore them." snd and of course my high and mighty Naru-chan had to react " You b*stard!! I'll kill you!!!!" Kakashi quickly pinned Naruto down after what seemed like for we started the test. So when Naruto served as a distraction I found a nice place to nap until noon. Though I watched the exam through my mind's eye. All the things I predicted happened.

Naruto
'Completely reckless, didn't think things through, and got greedy

Sakura
'Sasuke obsessed and did totally nothing against sensei'

Sasuke
'Good attempt but was to arrogant and ultimately got detained'

Me
'I slept soundly' 👍👍👍

After a speech from Bakashi-sensei, we were given another chance so here we are.
THIRD POV

*GRUMBLE* " Hahaha don't worry guys I can go days without food believe it!!!!" Naruto said trying lighten the mood. "Huuuuuh your soooo troublesome. Here Naru-chan have some of mine say aaaaaah" Our dense heroine offered before the food reached Naruto's mouth Sasuke's chopsticks beat her. "Hnn Ten I'll feed the dobe." And finally Sakura took Sasuke's place and fed Naruto.  *BOOM* "YOU BROKE THE RULES!!! ANY FINAL WORDS!!!!" screamed Kakashi who popped out of nowhere. "Wahhh..... amazing... eto what should I say....." Tenshi thought aloud, in a thinking pose, while the people surrounding sweat dropped. " Ah a team that eats together stays together.... hmmm yep" she after hitting her fist against her palm. After a moment of silence " Yeah the four of us are one!!!!" and other reiterations were yelled out. In the end they passed with Kakashi buying them ramen and Tenshi beating Naruto in a eating contest.

(I'M BACK SORRY ABOUT DOING THIS LATE!!! AS THE TITLE SAYS THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!!)