Enter! Tenshi Sarutobi! (Edited)

Tenshi POV
Me and Naruto were running like our lives depended on it. Sweat going down our foreheads and anxiety in creeping into our hearts. "Tenshi-chan go without me. I will be a distraction and camouflage into the fence like we practiced. So escape and if anything happens to me let the legacy of Naruto Uzumaki live on!" "Naru-chan no! It doesn't have to be like this! Let's escape together!" " No Tenshi-chan someone has to be sacrificed for one of us to escape the most dreaded punishment of............ DETENTION!" At those very words I got paler and gave Naruto a nod " I'm sorry Naru-chan! Your sacrifice won't be forgotten!"
Time skip
In the end Naruto got caught
.............. Tch what a drag. Now the whole class had to retake the transformation jutsu test. Tch........... what a drag but ya know it's kinda my fault anyways.

Now Naruto and I were waiting for our turn to be called for the genin exams. Naruto was zoning out, while I was running away from fanboys. " Tenshi-sama I love you!" "Tenshi-sama go out with me!" " Please except my love for you Tenshi-sama!" " Look I don't even know half of you, so would you be so kind to leave me alone!" "Hai! Tenshi-sama!" After that fiasco I heard Iruka-sensei call me. " Alright Tenshi all you have to do is create two identical clones." On the outside I was calm but on the inside I was angry think something along the lines of " What the fudge! This is to easy! For Konoha to have the best ninjas our standards sure are low!" Anyways back to reality " Please start when you are ready." "Hai! Sensei!" Without any hand signs, I did the shadow clone jutsu and looked around to see the room crowd with my clones." Congratulations Tenshi!You passed please take the headband of your choice." " Hai sensei!" I chose a black headband that I tied around my arm and left. " I believe in you Naruto! You can do this! Good luck!" " Thank you Tenshi-chan, but I don't need luck! Believe it!" he said as his face was strangely red.

I felt a presence behind me as I walking home. " Ke-chan you can come out. Why are you following me?" I said with a head tilt " Hn." ".... BOI WHAT?!!" " Tch congrats... dumby" he said with his head turned and unknown to me cheeks reddened.  " Oh.. Thank you! Ke-chan that means alot from someone as tsundere as you hehe." " Whatever dumby" Ke-chan said while walking away. Believe it or not we're actually childhood friends but he got all shy on me so we don't talk much. So I walked home in a good mood.

I opened the door and " SURPRISE!!! CONGRATS SHISHI-CHAN!!!" I was blown away with happiness this was the perfect end to the perfect day.

(Sorry for not updating like I wanted to I've been busy. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Until then my awesome readers!)