Sakura's Heart

This chapter will be in Sakura's POV

Emotions flooded her the minute she walked into the room. Her heart still fluttered at the sight of them. Her light blonde hair and her shiny pale blue eyes made her mind blank. Sakura Haruno faced a ugly truth in those few seconds. She was still hopelessly in love with Ino Yamanaka.

She was never in love with Sasuke from the start. When she realized that Ino fell in love with him she made a decision. If she can't exist as the person she loves most, then she shall be the person she hates the most. That way she can forever live in Ino's heart.

Sakura tried. She really tried to love Sasuke and get over Ino. After many heartbroken and sleepless nights she finally was able to trick herself that she and Sasuke were meant to be. That all changed when the teams formed. As Sakura got closer to her new teammates she felt a sense of companionship fill her lonely heart. This lead to another painful realization. Sasuke was nothing more than a friend to her. After watching from the background she noticed that he was in love with her bestfriend Tenshi. She felt a twinge of jealousy and came to another painful realization.

Their love was possible. She wasn't heartbroken, no, even if she felt guilty admit it, she was relieved. Relieved that she wouldn't end up in a lifetime one-sided relationship. Sakura could see the heavy love he held for Tenshi. She thought that if the ended up dating then their relationship would be ideal. Sakura decided that day to live through her friend's love. She decided that if it isn't Ino Yamanaka then she didn't want to love. Sakura had officially cut off all of her strings of hope of living in Ino's heart. 

Or so she thought. Because is she did then why did a blush rise through her cheeks when she saw her again in the classroom. Or why did her heart beat so erratically when Ino gave her a sliver of attention?

This led her last painful realization.... she was still very much in love with her but this time she didn't plan on giving up. 

OOOOOOOP TEA!!!!! This is why Sakura loves the TenshixSasuke ship and why she's such a fucking softy. If some of my dear chibis wants anymore LGBTQ romances, struggles or any other type of representation let me know. I love and care about you guys deeply! I am straight so my stories might not be  the most accurate and I sincerely apologize in advance. If anyone wants to talk or needs any advice this is safe space. Please comment or message me if you need to talk. This chapter will be severely edited but for right now I need to update lol. Please don't forget to vote, share, or comment. Have a nice day and stay safe!!! : )