Special!!! Yandere Gaara x reader

She's so perfect... her beautiful hair, plump lips, gem like eyes, and her bright, sun shaming smile. I have been watching (y/n) for a month now but today she will be mine. It's her fault I'm like this, after all if she never showed me her kindness that day I would have never bothered her.

Flashback

I groan in pain as my bullies left me, feeling satisfied with themselves. 'Why.... do they hurt me.... Why..... I never hurt anyone.....'  After a while I stood up and walked away feeling depressed. My dad is the headmaster of the school and everyone thinks, that I get special treatment. So out of jealousy they outcast me because my future is set, while theirs isn't. 'Maybe I should give up.... no one would care about me anyways....' I thought as I walked through town lifelessly. Then I heard a sweet voice call out. " Hello there" And my once grey world turned back into a world of color. I turned my head I see the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen, smiling at..... me? I stupidly point to my self to see if she was really talking to someone as worthless as me and she giggled( which was like music to my ears) at my antic and nodded. I walked towards her realized she was around my age and was working in a flower shop. " Hello miss, may I ask why you called me over here." " Oh stop with the formalities and call me (y/n). You looked a little down so I decided to give you this to brighten up your day. Don't worry it's free." I looked down and I see a bouquet of flowers. I hesitantly took them and for once I smiled.

Flashback ended

Ever since that day (y/n) became my angel and saving grace. I will only live for her and she will only live for me. So back to what I was doing, I climbed through her window as, the cooled midnight breeze ruffled her hair as she slept. My lord, she's perfect. I put the chloroformed cloth over her nose and she woke up startled. It pained me to see her like this and to know that I'm the cause of it, but it needed to be done. I'll admit even her muffled screams sounded beautiful. Her eyes finally fluttered down and in that moment she became mine.

Ok chibi-chans I have written a special chapter for Gaara to make up for absence. But there's more special chapters to come and way more editing of my older chapters. Thank you for staying loyal to my story. If you want you can add me on snapchat my username is pariwinkle3 because I noticed, that I have some international readers and I want to get to know y'all better.

~ Author-senpai