Gaara

When we arrived in the village Naruto and Sasuke we're already bumping heads. We did a couple of D rank missions with me or Sasuke saving the day. And when we did save Naruto it made him determined to out do us and messed up more. This caused more tension between the two. When we finally broke them up, it was time to go our separate ways. Before we did Sakura spoke "Sasuke-kun do you want to work on our teamwork together?" Annoyed Sasuke answered" Shouldn't you be training because to be honest your worst than Naruto." ' I mean that is true but don't say it so bluntly' I thought with a sweatdrop.

Timeskip brought to you by your awesomeness

I was wondering around and saw Konohamaru being held by his scarf.
I jumped on the wooden fence next to me and ran on it. I did a jump kick on the bully kitten dude's arm and caught my beloved nephew. "Tch...... How dare you bully the hokage's grandson and my nephew......." I said with a fierce glare with a black aura making him shake in fear. All of a sudden I deflated" Huuuuh being scary takes so much energy....." Sakura then punched me at the back of my head and yelled " IF YOUR GONNA ACT TOUGH DON'T STOP HALF WAY THROUGH!!!" "Maa.... maa ok you pig haired bi....." Before I could finish I was unconscious. When I woke a gorgeous red haired boy said " I'm interested in you and the girl's name also. " He said referring to me and Sasuke. "Hnn... I'm Sasuke Uchiha" "Panda-chan my name is Tenshi Sarutobi" Everyone was shocked because this was my first time in a while talking regularly and I have no idea why Panda-chan's friends were shocked..... That's not my problem right now.

Hello chibi-chans sorry it took so long to update!!!! Please tell request characters and scenarios for special one-shot chapters to make it up!!!! Thank you for waiting on me and giving me motivation to continue!!!!😄😄😄