Prologue

"My lords it's just as we predicted. The humans are leading themselves into apocalypse and are to blind to notice." The great sear Tobias said, to the lovely couple Infront of him. Both with sparkling blue eyes, blinding white hair, and a caring air surrounding them showing their status of being royalty, the king and queen specifically. The man who is as old as existence but doesn't look a day over 25 eyes narrowed and clenched his hands. While his wife who is the same age as him and also doesn't look a day over 25 was in tears. The king finally spoke"So we have to send her, right? Are you sure there isn't any other way?!!" " Yes, milord, but since she's immortal when she dies on earth she will be reborn to the age of her choice, meaning you can start all over again." At this the couple smiles and begin the preparations to send their daughter, the princess of the heavens, to earth as a human. When the preparations were over they said their good byes first the father " Don't forget how much I love and care about you.... grow up to be the strong girl I know you will be. WHEN THE TIME COMES IF YOU ARE WITH A BOY I DO NOT APPROVE OF THEY WILL BE HIT BY A BOLT OF LIGHTING!", that's when the queen decided to step in and talk " I love you my beautiful Tenshi, you are my pride and joy. If the time comes for you to have a boyfriend I won't let your father interfere." And with that the goddess named Tenshi was sent to the earth.