Meeting our Sensei

Since I'm lazy after I found out I was on team seven I fell asleep. I woke up to hearing " My first impression of all of you is....... your a bunch of idiots." "Hey what about me I haven't done anything........ yet." Everyone sweat dropped except for Kakashi who had a small blush but no one noticed due to his mask. He surprisingly stuttered" O...of c..course n..n...not Hime" Then he cleared his throat " Okay everyone meet at the rooftop" and disappeared. Everyone ran up the stairs and I, of course, ran with them because I didn't want to expose my skills. Once we made it up there he said" Okay everyone lets introduce ourselves." Then Sakura dumbly asked " How do you do that" and I just sat there thinking' your brains was your only value in the team and you don't know how to introduce yourself! Your just proving how useless you are!" "You know your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future." "Why don't you do it first to show us how it's done?"' Baka he just clarified your question perfectly and you still don't understand you pig haired coward! "Okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake my likes..... I like a lot things, my dislikes..... I dislike a lot of things, my hobbies...... I have a lot of hobbies, my dream for the future...... I don't have one. Okay now let's start with Hime." I took a deep breath and said..............