Chapter 39 - Flashback

Flashback

November 12, 2003

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

"I'm Jichu and i'm you're ice cream savior!"

"My name is Jennie, hi Jichu." She replied.

"You looked like a dumpling! I should call you umm... Jen... Jendeukie!"  I cheerfully said after i made her a nickname.

"That's great! And i'll call you Jichu! My almighty Jichu!"

"From now on, you're my bestfriend okay?" I said to Jendeukie and smile cutely. Jendeukie smile back with her gummy smile.

I've just met her here in the bench, she was eating alone and her ice cream fell on the ground so i helped her and buy her another since my mom give me money to buy my own ice cream too.

"Do you have friends? Because me i have one! And she's pasta!"

"Pasta? Oh! Cool! You have a pasta friend! I should befriends with our pasta in our house i guess. It was my favorite!"

"No! She's not a food! Pasta is her name!"

"I also have a bestfriend too! She's pokpak! Hahaha, i like teasing her with her name pokpak, it was just funny hahaha."

"Jennie unnie!" We turn our heads in that girl and saw a girl in our age.

Uwu i wanna be friends with her too! I guess she's older than me, because she taller hihihi.

"Hi! I'm Jichu!"

"Ehehehe i'm Li-"

"You're pokpak!" Both me and Jendeukie said in unison and laugh.

"Yah!"

"Oof! Hi Unnie! I'm unnie's bestfriend." Pasta came and hug me.

"She's... "

"Pasta!" Both me and Jendeukie said in unison again and laugh again.

December 25, 2003

"Merry Christmas Jendeukie! And this is my gift for you!" I cheerfully greeted her and hand her my gift. It was a our polariod picture shhhhh..

"Yay! Thank you my Jichu savior!"

"Where's my gift?" Pasta and Pokpak reminds me and pouted.

"Here! Aww don't be sad! Here is your gift!" I gave them the same gift i gave to Jendeukie and smile. They smile back and hug me.

"Thank you for this unnie!" Pokpak said and laugh. Uwu i thought she was older but i'm wrong. Wah! I'm older. But i'm almighty Jichu! I'm their savior and I'm Jichu i'm always okay!

January 3, 2004

"Happy 9th Birthday Unnie!" Jendeukie greeted me.

They hug me and tickle me until i'm on the ground.

"Hahaha. Stop! Your almighty Jichu is going to die because of laughter!" I joked making them stop.

I stick my tounge out and put it side making me looked like a dead cartoon dog.

"Yah! It's your Birthday! Don't die!" Jendeukie shouted and they laugh.

"Let's save our savior!" Pokpak shouted and jumped on me.