Chapter 6-Attack

^Rose Pov^

"Are you okay now?" I ask her.Im worried because she suddenly feel dizzy and held her head.I guess it attacks again.Why do i say it to her?

"Im jisoo im okay" She said tiredly but it makes me chuckle even in this kind of situation.

"Are you sure?" I ask again,just making sure she can stand now.She nods and pats my shoulder.Aish why do i really did it? She keep saying 'what was that?'.I guess she really-

"Can you please not daydream now.Help me to stand" She said.Aish,i was going to say that eh,but she cut my thought! Ugh! Okay forget.

I help her to stand and she smile at me."Thank you rose for being a good friend to me." She thanked me and i smile back at her.

<Fastforward>

We are now going to her car.Remember i didnt have a car,i mean i have but my dad didnt let me drive.Aish just read the first chapter.

(A/N: They already did so shut up)

Okay my fault.sorry bye,chupeh!

Back To Reality

We arrived at her car and unlock the car.She was about to go to the driver sit and drive but i stop her insted im the one who will sit there and drive.

"Ah ah ah" I said to her and wave my pointer finger while im now sitting in the driver sit."Your not going to drive.Just for our safety,maybe later your head hurts again so im incharge just for now to drive" I exained and she sigh.She closes the drivers door and go to the front sit.

She sat beside me and we use our seatbelts.I start the engine and drive.While driving,i heard her singing a song and i remember what song is it.Did she remember it already? Ugh! I shake my head and continue to drive.

"Hey are you okay there?" She ask while looking at me.Silence filled the car,i can feel it but its not awkward its relaxing.

"Yeah,dont worry,its just my stupid thoughts" I said,she just nod.Because the car is so quiet,i decided to turn on the radio.I turn on the radio and i played Blackpink's Rose 'Just Dance' with the YG trainee Millenium.The beat is so good that made us to nod and jam to the beat.

"Dashi dajimuel hae bwado,
irugi himdeun baraemil
ppuningeol,
saenggageul
jeongnihaebwado,
eojireoun nae mam
eotteokhae"
We sang Rose's part while nodding our heads.Well im happy i have a duplicate in kpop world.Rose is like me,we are like twins.yeah,also same name.

"Just Dance! Just Dance! All night long i wanna dance!"

We shouted and jaming in the song.Jisoo is using her phone as her microphone while me is nothing,hehehe.

We sang and sang to the other song and we finally arrived at her house.I decided to just sleep at their house so that she didnt need to go to our house.

We are now in her bed.Shes reading a book while me is using my phone,im just staring at our pictures.

Jisoo look at me and her facial expression change into a worried. "What happen rose? Why are you crying? Is there something wrong in my room?" She rambled and comfort me.I quickly press the back button in my phone and erase the galery to my recent apps.I set down my phone.I didnt even notice im crying.She comfort me and i smile at her.