Chapter 21 - Bestfriends Bonding

^Rosè Pov^

I didnt saw lisa in her seat. Maybe she is absent. Yay! Thank you lord! No annoying lisa tod-

I was cut off when someone dash inside the room.

"Im here people" Then, i heard her. I. THOUGHT. SHE. IS. ABSENT.

"Be quiet Manoban, take a seat already" said the petite girl beside her. I guess her name was Tzuyu.

"Yeah yeah ugly duckling"

She walk towards my seat and im seriously sweating rightnow. Oh god why am i sweating?

"Can i have a sit beside you pretty lady?" She smile sheepishly to me which I find  ador-  wait what the heck am i talking about? She isnt even look adora-

"You're cute when your flustered" I was taken aback when she say those. I-im n-not flustered r-right?

"Oh hell shut up" I fake gag and roll my eyes.

"You hate hell do you?" She fired back and giggle.

"Yeah, but i hate you more"

"Dont worry i hate you too" I feel a sting in my heart when she said that. Why the hell i am like this?

...

*Cringgg*

The bell rings that made the students to ran outside and go outside while me, arranging my stuffs. When im done arranging it, i head to the canteen and buy some food.

I somewhat miss my bestfriend. Even tho she is a dork i still care and love her. I miss her craziness. I miss our bonding together. Just because of that jennie, she always stick to that girl and leave me alone with lisa. But i think they will be good together, i once saw them laughing out loud and tickling each other. Its the first time to be exact.

But one thing is still bugging me. Did she already know? That..?

"Aish forget" I muttered and just shrugged it off.

Im eating alone here, as usual. I really miss her chikin chikin chikin.I want to laugh, because these past few days, i only thought abour 'her'. I hate but, i cant explain this feeling aish.

"Heyow pasta!" I flinch and eyes widen when someone tap both of my shoulders and shouted to my ear.

"What the fuck jisoo?!" I faked scowl and rolled my eyes. I saw her in my perephiral vision who is laughing.

"Aww, just admit it that you miss me" She tease, wiggling her eyebrows while dancing weirdly.

"Yah stob it!" I shouted, laughing also.

"I wont, blee" She said and stick out her tounge to me running away that made me to abandon my food and chase her.

'Now, this is what i called craziness and bonding' I thought and smile while she is still teasing me.

"Comeback here you asshole!" I playfully shouted while laughing.

...