Chapter 34 - Waterfalls

"What a beautiful morning to disturb someone's beauty rest." The petite blonde girl croaky said and stretch her arms.

She rose to her feet and yawn as she grabbed her towel from the hanger.

^Lisa Pov^

When i open my eyes, the first thing that came to my mind is to visit Jisoo unnie and play ps4 again, kidding, i just want to visit her again. And! I'll tell Jennie unnie to come with me! So that she can make a move, ofcourse with the help of me.

I quickly take a bath and dress myself after. I I put a little bit of make up and done.

"Where are you going ma'am manoban?" I almost vaulted when one of our maids suddenly appeared while im walking towards my car.

"Oh sorry, did i scare you?"

'Isn't obvious?'

"Umm yeah. Im just going to visit Jisoo unnie."

"Okay, i will inform Mr. Manoban."

"Just call that old man Taeyang. He don't like being called Mr. and he also don't like being called by his last name, and me either." I said with my toneless voice before i joyously slumped on my car's chair.

I started the engine and drove to Jennie unnie's mansion. Im going to pick jennie unnie up because i know she wont agree coming with me while she is still sleeping.

I smile mischievously as i thought an idea of bursting in to her room. I know she would be very mad.

....

I arrived and park my car infront of the mansion. I went in and i was greeted by their maids.

I near one of their maids and ask a question "Umm.. Where is Jennie unnie?"

"She's still in her bedroom, still sleeping ma'am." I nodded my head and climb upstairs to Jennie unnie's room.

I open the door loudly and burst in. I heard her groan and i launched on her bed and spread my arms like a starfish.

"Wake up geezer!" I shouted silvery. She shifted on her bed and cover her ears.

"Geezer! geezer!" I shouted once again and she immediately shot from her bed and look at me, her face is already glowering, she was like a bull in a china shop.

'Omg, she's really annoyed, im dead meat.' I really hoped rightnow.

"Fucking get out!" Her voice is taut and i knew i should get out immediately because in any minute she can crack my bones and kill me and i'll die.

I quickly rose on my feet and ran off.

I close the door and sigh in relief.

"Hoh, that was close. She is more grumpier than how grumpy she is when normal. What's wrong wit-....OH! she's on her period!" I said in a matter-of-fact tone and sigh.

....

I successfully make her clean herself and change, just because i threatened her, tsk, Jisoo is just her weakness.

I didn't let her eat breakfast and we already went off of their mansion and went in to my car. I'm starting to get bored because she is just staring blank around, and sometimes her bitch face. I just hope she'll be a good girl inside Jisoo unnie's house.