Chapter 30 - Deal?

^Seulgi Pov^

Same day to Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé and Jennie last practice with Joo YuRi.

"Your turn." Hani said as she flips the card she was holding.

I groan and look up at the sky. "I dont know how to play that! You have Tzuyu and i dont have no one! The queens of cards are not here!" I complained to her which also made her groan.

"That's why were going to teach you." Hani and Tzuyu sigh. You cant blame me, im innocent, i dont know how to play cards.

"Nope. I'd rather play FNAF sister location than play cards." I scoff and cross my arms.

"You are really that childish than the true maknae here." Hani said and Tzuyu nods. Aish, i wish Lisa is here, my buddy when it comes to this.

"Yeah, and you two? Grandmas." I fired back and rolled my eyes. I stood up and get something to eat in the fridge.

Aish, its so quiet when the loud girls is not here. Lisa, Irene and i are the loud ones in the group.

Oh! Irene? Irene is not with us because she just said to us she will be gone for 2 days. And i think later she will come back. 

"Hey seulgi! Come here!" Hani called me from the living room, i walk towards the living room and check them.

"What?" I ask curiously because of their unexplainable expression.

"Jennie and lisa will come back home tommorow!"  Hani excitedly inform us which made me fist bomb in the air and Tzuyu highfive with me while smilling.

"And, irene unnie will be here in any minut-" Hani's sentence was cut by a loud knock on the door. Woah! I guess that was my Bae!  But what the heck? Theres a door bell why dont she use?

"I guess its irene unnie!" I cheered up and Hani smiled widely.

"I'll take it." Tzuyu voluntered and we nodded. Tzuyu ran towards the door and shouted.

"UNNIE I MI-" Then, she cut herself off. What happen there?

^Tzuyu Pov^

"I'll take it." I happily voluntered and ran towards the door. I twist the door knob and open the door widely as i shouted greeting that i guess is unnie.

"UNNIE I MI-" then when i look at the person in the door. My mouth open agape and it made me embarrass.

"Hi Tzuyu right?" The guy i believe is baekhyun greeted me. I faked a smile to him and what make me more shock is he's with this guy that i heard is suho. The heck they doing here?

"I guess your asking why were here." Suho guy said and smile.

"Yah tzuyu who is that!?" Hani unnie shouted from the living room.

"My bae?!" Seulgi unnie followed. I turn my head back to the guys and surpressed an embarrased smile. They chuckle and i let them in.

'Omg is that okay? I let them in?' I second thought and sigh. Aish its okay, we can fight so we can beat their big ass when they mess up with us.