Chapter 20 - I support you

^Jennie Pov^

The sun was bright, and the weather is fine and steady. The grass is swaying slowly and the trees are beautifuly glowing. We watch that kind of view here in the garden. Its still early so we head here.

"Umm, jen unnie" I heared lisa muttered something while head down.

"What what what lisa?" I ask her again. She is looking down while silence take us over.

"Is it okay to like her?" She ask sadly and it softens my heart real quick. Seing lisa this sad and down made me soft.

"Who is her lisa?" I ask while gently rubbing her back.

"Please dont get mad at me" She begged and i frown.

"I wont promise, so what is it?"

"Umm.."

"Hmmmm?"

"I think i like her unnie, her, R-rosé" She confest and shutters her name. I was a little bit shock because i thought she hate her and jisoo but i guess not now.

"Please dont get mad at me" She begged and look up at me.

After she said those words, i laugh at her and smile brightly.
"No i wont, im just shock after all, dont worry i support you. Besides, i have her bestfriend, i can help" she smilled widely and hug me.

"Thank you unnie! i thought your going to get mad" She said and pulled away scratching the back of her head.

"Aish, whats the reason to be mad then?"

"Because, we hate them before right?" I nod and let her continue

...

"Waahh, im hungry" I said as i stretch and lean back to my chair. Im doing these cluster of paper works alone because that girl is not here yet. What the heck, do she wants me to message her again.

"I should eat first i guess" I said and stood up from my chair and get my purse. I go the canteen and search some food.

"Whats your order maam?" The cashier asked. As always hays.

I told her what i want and pay the food. Im carrying a medium plastic bag and i make my way back to the officers room.

When i was im the hallway, i saw Jisoo. But she is not alone, she is with that stupid guy, ugh! Why i am so angry to that guy?!

'Maybe i'll just ignore her' i thought but too late when i feel my own feet dragging me towards jisoo and that guy. What the heck? Feet? Are you on your own brain?

"Oh hi Jennie!" The guy sunho? Suho greeted me and bow. But i didnt bow and speak back insted i pulled jisoo's arms towards me and put my right arm to her nape. I heard her chuckle which causes me to smile. But my smile dropped when i remembered this guy.

"Mind me borrowing jisoo?"

"No its okay, go ahead, bye jisoo see you around!"

"Yeah bye!" Jisoo bid her goodbye and faced me when suho was gone.

"Dont put your arm there" She said and i smile innocently.