Chapter 33 - Bestfriends confession

^Rosé Pov^

The four of us celebrate Jensoo's success with Hani, Irene, Seulgi, and Tzuyu here in a famous fancy restaurant. Talking about the under ground stuffs, school stuffs and ofcourse about the contest.

Lisa is beside me and i dont think these butterflies are helping me to forget about the past.

'I still love her, and i cant resist this stupid heart and brain.'

She is making me fall for her again, oh please i already fall for her before.

"Open your mouth ahhh~" I was snap out of my thoughts when the light-haired girl beside me spoke and shove the tablespoon of food into my mouth.

'Mmmm, i never thought that would be delicious. Yum yum.'

I ate it all and move my shoulder up and down. Yum yum

"Aww.. You look like a chipmunk!" Lisa exclaimed and pinch my cheek. She always pinch my cheeks, and im already used to it.

"I smell something." Seulgi faked a cough and shove the whole macaroons in to her mouth.

"You smell your breathe shut up." Lisa shot back and became self-conscious.

"Me, i saw something." Jisoo said and point  Seulgi and Irene tickling each other using her lips. Umm maybe there is really something between them.

"Oh! Where is Mimi by the way?" Hani ask Jennie.

"I dont know! She's not in the mansion, wait, let me call he-" Jennie didnt finish her sentence when her phone suddenly rings.

"Someone is calling me, wait a minute." She said and excuse to us.

^Jennie Pov^

Mom called me and i happily answer it. I miss them fam.

"Annyeong eomma!"

"Jennie, congrats! We're so proud of you. We're so proud of you two. I really really miss you!"

"Thanks, and i miss you too mom." I sadly said and pout even if i know she cant see me pouting through the call.

"If you're pouting right there, stop it people might think you're a creep."  And she even have the energy to be mean. Yeah, 'cause i got her genes, being mean is running in our blood.

"Ah hey eomma, where is Mimi by the way?"

"She's with-" Mom's words are cut when Mimi shouted.  "Yah Unnie Jenjen congrats!"        "Yah Mimi your voice, lower down aish, my eardrums might be broken!"  And Mom complains haha.

"What are you laughing for, Jennie huh?"  Mom ask which made Mimi laugh and me either.

"Because Mimi look like a old woman." 

"Yah you're mean to me again!"    "Aish, these two."

"Hahaha. Why did you call me by the way?"

"Because Jisoo's dad said we will have a family reunion later night so dont be late, and Jisoo and the girls are with you right?"

"Yeah. Okay, we'll be there later mom, love you."

"Love your ass. "  I pouted again and huffed.