Chapter 25 - Where are we going?

^Jisoo Pov^

'Chikin'

'Chikin' Thats what my mind was telling me rightnow. Just because this CHIPMUNK nearly kill me with those butterflies she got and put it on my head while i was playing Wii.

'im fucking hungry'

"Yah Park fucking Chaeyoung! Buy me chikin!" I shouted to her, she was showering while im in her bed.

"Wait there you asshole! Let me finish cleaning myself after you made your fucking lil dog lick my entire body!" She shouted back, i swear to god, this girl is going to wreak my eardrums so bad, she even rap.

But when i identify her words, i laugh.

"Dont laugh! Its also not ridiculous, dalgomie's saliva might irritate my skin!" Chae complained as she keeps on stumping her feet on the shower room.

"Stop stumping your feet dumb, you might slip!" 

"Whatever, im done.. Aish, my treat again" She whine as i heard the door clicked indicates that she is done taking a shower.

....

"Wake up there sexy." I felt someone jump on the top of me, completely lying into me. I groan and shifted and cover myself morr to sleep not minding who the heck is on my top now.

"My co-sexytary is a sleepy head, i didnt know." I guess its a girl, but i dont care i want to sleep. But the girl spread her arms and legs wide like a starfish.

I groan with still closes eyes
"What ti-" I didnt finish my sentence when someone dash inside the room making the girl on top of me sat up.

"WHAT THE FUCK LALISA?!"

That... That was rosé's voice, UGGH?! seriously?! IN THE MORNING?! MY EARDRUMS GOD!

Then i realized why rosé shouted. I shot my eyes open and wide and saw someone i didnt expect to hug me.

"MANOBAN?!" I shouted and she jerked at her sit.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!" Both of us said i  unison. Why did she even ask that? Im rosé's bestfriend, aish dumb.

"I was the one who supposed to ask you that?! Isnt you and jennie bestfriends?!"

"Y-yeah."

And i saw rosé walk towards lisa and pinch her ear; dragging lisa out of the room.

"How did you got in?"

"I-im s-sorry! I didnt meant to! Its urgent!"

"Oh, urgent? WANNA PUNCH YOU?! ITS URGENT!" Hahaha, i wanna laugh at the two. But no lies, they are good together.

"Why did you hug unnie?! LIKE LYING ON HER TOP!"

"SORRY! i thought it was you! Miane!"

"Aish."
*BOOGSH* the loud sound of the door echoed to the whole room as it was closed by chaeyoung leaving me dumb founded.