Chapter 8-So she have a sister?

^Jennie Pov^

"No,they cant.We need too know" I said firmly and they nodded.

We found our table and sat down,but check first if there is a spider,you know? We are af....Ugh,we are allergic at spider.

(A/N: Owws.I didnt know that huh? Im the author but i didnt know you are all allergic at spiders)

Okay i admit that im afraid in spiders.So get the fuck out here author.Shuu!

(A/N: Ouch,watch your word jennie kim or else i will not gonna finish this story and make it to hiatus)

Okay okay..sorry continue to the fu-....To the story sorry..go.

Back To Reality

We are waiting mimi to come.We didnt oder and decided to just wait mimi.

"Where is she? Im hungry" Seulgi said and pout.aish,hungry angry beary.

"Stop pouting unnie.Irene unnie will fall hard again and again to you" Lisa tease that made the eldest member blush while the maknae line just laugh at her.Hani? Hani is busy reading wattpad,yeah shes reading wattpad.Shes reading the 'Detective Diaries' by @glaichixx.She said she wants to  be like them but what shes doing now to her life is not helping.Bullying and more cant help her to be a good detective.She said the characters there is so smart,especially ezekiel.So why i am talking about this? Btw,hani is studying a little tricks.Well,good for her.Im proud.

"Oh! Shes here unnie!" Shouted Lisa that got all of our attentions.I was about to get mad but when i saw my sister that lisa is refering to,my irritated face turns into a happy and lovely look.I smile at her widely and she did it back.

Lisa and the others hug her while her two friends is just following her.

She came near me and kiss my cheeks.She pulled away and sat beside me.The table is wide and long to let you know.

"Unnies! I miss you all!" Mimi said with aegyo,aww,she really looks like me.

"Aww! So.What happen to your project?" Irene ask sweetly.We are sweet when it comes to mimi,sometimes badass when in the mood.We are all badass,its in our blood,being a badass.

"It goes well unnie! I love it! But i didnt have to do it,why do i have to do it when im the daughter of the owner of this school?" She complained and act like she was crying.We laugh at her and i spoke.

"You know mimi,if you dont want to do it.We will teach you how to say things to the teachers" I smirk at her and they laugh.

"Oh man! My friends alreay teach me how,but im not a pro so,i didnt succes" She said and playfully roll her eyes.

"So..Mind saying their names" I said and she nod.

"This is L.E.,her true name is Ahn Hyo Jin" Mimi intruduce her and L.E. smile.(A/N: L.E. from exid)

"I have feeling you are just like us.Badass?~" Hani ask and L.E. nodded.Awiee we are all Badass here ya!

"And this is sohyun,Kwon So Hyun" Mimi added and sohyun smile at us(A/N: Sohyun from 4MINUTE)