Chapter 32 - Intrams Day

^Rosé Pov^

No, i can't let that guy force Jisoo to be his boyfriend if Jisoo unnie didnt even like and love him. I know, Jennie like her and i can't stop that and ofcourse im their shipper too.

"Are you going to tell them now?" Lisa ask as we stop outside, a few steps away to Jennie unnie's room.

"Yeah, 'cause i can't let that guy take Jisoo unnie duh, Jensoo for the win." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Woah, that's cool! Okay me too." She added and playfully punch my arms.

"I call Jisoo unnie and drag her to where no one is around. And you go to Jennie unnies's room and told her there." I instructed and she nodded. We tiptoe as we walk slowly, stepping big.

But Lisa impidge on me that cause us to stumble down. But i remembered that we need to stay silent so i quickly grab Lisa and hug her, also protecting her from rolling into the stairs.

"Ouch, my back." She hissed and i laugh silently.

"Your back again?"

"Yeah, back." She replied and chuckle silently.

When i realized our position, i quickly stood up and tiptoe again leaving her there dumbfounded.

I walk again and feel her presence behind.

"I'll go first." I volunteer and she nodded, waiting while her back was on the wall.

I knock and opened the door of Jennie unnie's room and saw them arranging Jisoo's clothes.

"Umm Jisoo unnie, i have something for you to see, come here!" I acted happily for Jennie unnie to not worry for my sudden call to Jisoo unnie.

"Yeah! Ofcourse pasta." I choke on my own saliva when she call me that nickname.

'Jennie unnie please dont think anything about the nickname.' I wish.

I take a glance at Jennie unnie and saw her eyes are wide. I need to do something.

^Jisoo Pov^

Rosé draged me to the garden and told me everything.

'I-i can't believe Suho loves me that much.'

"Are you sure chaeyoung?"

"Unnie, please stay away from that guy, i know this is too much but please. You dont know what he can do and the worse is, he's with baekhyun, Jennie's friend same goes to her." She insist and i knew she is not telling me lies.

"Ok rosé i will not." I said and supress a reassuring smile. I hug her and she hug back.

Suho is still my friend. I  can explain to him i guess.

^Jennie Pov^

After Jisoo called Rosé as pasta they left and Lisa dash in while smilling like she won a thousand won.

"Do you have something to me too that i need to see? Or have something to tell me?" I ask her before she could speak.

"Oh! How did you know? Woah!" She fake gag. She sat down beside me and change her facial expression from happy to serious.