Chapter 24 - Worried

^Jennie Pov^

I cant stop thinking about what happen to jisoo, it was just like, UGH. I supposed to sleep peacefully now but i cant.

"Tsk tsk tsk, not again" i remembered rosé said. What does she means by not again? Its confusing.

"What do you remember there?"
"I didnt remember anything, it was too fast"
I thought of it again, okay im not a genius but i know science but what the heck is happening to her?

'Aish, Jennie Kim, You. Need. To. Sleep' i reminded myself as i roll back and forth in my bed.

"Wahhh!" I shouted low while still rolling in the bed as i throw the pillows in the air.

'The heck jennie your crazy' I thought

"I guess i just need to drink milk?" I ask myself as i stop being a crazy girl in the bed.

Then i look straight, and later on it was slowly turning down. I was already frowning, mouth down, and eyes.

"But im too tired to get up!" I complain to my self and i lay back quick in my bed.

Later on, i heard a very loud knock on the door. The hell, does that person want to break the door?

"WHAT THE HECK YOUR TOO LOUD UNNIE! WHAT ARE DOING?! IM ALREADY ASLEEP THE HECK!" I heared Mimi's loud voice outside the door.

"Mianhe saeng!" I shouted back and i heard her huffed throughout the door.

"Aish, let me in!" She shouted that makes my eyes lit up, i quickly got up and twist the door knob and open it widely for her to get in easily.

"You look like you dont have any plans to sleep" She said as she observe me while walking in.

"Yeah, true cause i really can't sleep" I said and take a deep breathe.

I jump on the bed while mimi carefully sat down beside me.

"Try to drink milk" Mimi said calmly while eyeing me.

"Huh? But i dont like milk, i just want MILK ice cream" I whine and fake cry. Mimi faked gag too and soon laugh.

"You're crazy unnie you know" She said and laugh at me who look like a crazy girl begging for her mom to buy her a toy.

"Said the one who laugh without reason" I fired back which made her to shot me a death glare. No wonder she's like this, first she got that from mom, and ofcourse to me too.

"Aish how can i sleep now?" She mumble and lay down next to me.

"First, lay down, second close your eyes, third sleep, and fourth drift to the dream land" I said while tilting my head side to side showing her that im uninterested.

"Tsk, i dont know to you crazy unnie"

"Wah my sister just call me a crazy unnie!"

"Dont cry unnie, you looked like a kitten"

"Nyeeehhhh!"

....

*Cringggg* *Cringgg*

I quickly sat up then...

*BOGSH!*

"Ouch what the heck! My forehead!" I exclaimed and carefully touch my forehead that was hit by  unknown, i dont know that thing is..It hit me so hard shit.

"Your not the only one unnie!" Then i heard mimi's voice, i look down and saw her on the floor holding her forehead too. My eyes widden and bend down to reach her.

"Why you're here?" I ask while helping her to got up.

"Someone was waiting for you outside, i was about to wake you up but i guess you are dreaming, a beautiful dream. You cant even stop smiling and pouting at the same time"

"Huh?"

"Also, you keep saying Jichu? Jinchu, kichu? Aish, whatever that thing it is but it does have 'Chu' in the end" When i heard it, my face suddenly lit up without knowing. I dont know too. Its just the name was familiar.

"Let me guess, you love that jichu girl?" She ask clearly teasing with the tone of her voice.

"Huh? Wait, let me remember it, wait a sec" I startes to think of it as many memories flashed back to my mind and i remember her.

3

2

1

'So she was jichu, my first crush before and also my bestfriend forever' I thought and smile

"I surely doubt asking you the question, now you cant stop being a crazy person. Yesterday you cant sleep then now you cant stop smiling, oh god" Mimi said as she facepalm herself.

"Alright, is the person outside is a guy?" I suddenly ask remembering someone was waiting for me outside.

"Yep"

"I guess that was byun" I said and got up.

"Okay enough, get out now choo choo cho" I said and push her out of my room.

"nyaahhh!" she was shouting while i push her out of the room. How childish

...

"I miss you nini" Byun happily said and hug me tight. Aish, he is so strong!

"Yah byun i can't breathe!" I exclaimed while we laugh as he pulled away.

"Oh hehehe sorry" He appologized while scratching the back of his neck.

Aish, i forgot to tell you guys, we are here in the arcade to play non-sense things just to catch up.

"Lets play there!"

"Aish, we're not a child anymore to sit and play in the LITTTLE car" I scold him and he pouted.

"Aww do you even love me nini?"

"So dramatic! Stop that, okay okay go and play there by yourself"

"Okay, i dont want to play anymore" He said and we sat on a bench

"Why? Just plaly there! I'll be watching you while sitting here" I cheer him up, but the main reason i want to watch him is, i want to laugh at him when the mothers of the children look at him weirdly.

"Aish, i dont want to be alone. Those mothers would surely look at me like 'Is he crazy?'." He complained and he even immitate a voice of a girl that made me laugh.

"I guess you want to eat?"

"EXACTLY! thanks god where going to eat!" I exclaimed and he laugh.

"Okay, What do you want? Ice cream? Bucket of chicken? Ramyeon?" He offered and i heard something familiar but i shruged it off.

"I want CHICKEN!" I exclaimed which made him shocked. Also me, why did i said that?

"Didnt know you like chicken now, okay lets buy chicken!"

What is chicken for her to stumble down? What do she remember when i said those? What if i didnt help her in that time and it got worse? What is her disease? What if its serious? Im really worried right now.

Wait what? Why i'am worried? What the heck? Im the Great Jennie Kim that all of the people in the school admired and also scared of what i can do, but, WHY I'AM WORRIED TO THE GIRL THAT I HATED THE MOST ...before..

Before...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Short update. This chapter supposed to be publish yesterday but im busy. SO! I PUBLISH IT TODAY hahahha. Sorry i cant double UD, im busy because of school stuffs.

Hope you guys like it, dont forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!

~Ysae author