Chapter 5-Plan

^Jennie Pov^

Were still eating here in mcdo.They are all talking angrily because of the scene earlier while me is planing what should i do to her.Well,i can say this to eomma but i want this to continue,i didnt fight her back earlier,where is the justice right?

I got out of my thought when someone shout that made me to flinch. "Who the f*ck is that?!" I shouted back angrily and look at them with my bitch face.

"Ummm..Its just..umm.Seulgi? Said that jisoo girl is familyar" Tzuyu explained and i nod.They are about to talk again when i cut them and spoke.

"I have a plan.You all want a revenge right? Am i right?" I ask them and raised my right eyebrow.

"Ne" They said in unison

"I was planing how to make them mad.I think,we need help of other students.They will talk to them while we where putting red card at their bags,also we will put paint to the top of the doorso when they open tje door and enter the room,they will have a free paint shower!" I explained and smile wide in the end.They nod meaning that they agree in my plan.

"Its just the start,this is nod the end,there are more plans to do" Hani said,evil smile.

"agree" Lisa simply said.

"So...Start?" I ask and stod up.They stod up too and finished eating.

We go to the parking lot and find my car.Few minutes passed we found it and get in in the car.I start the engine and drive.

"Where the hell are we going?" Tzuyu ask out of the blue.

"The fuck Tzuyu,are you out of your mind? Helo? Where going to buy paint" Hani sarcasticly said and rolled her eyes.We just chuckle at them.

"Ah yeah ah yeah,yes maam,i understand now" Tzuyu said back,she also rolled her eyes to Hani.

"Stop bickering there you two.Just.Shut.The.Fuck.Up" I demanded and they obeyed.Thanks lord.

"Hey jennie.Maybe lets just dont do the first plan" Seulgi said and give me a worried look.

"What? What are you saying bear?" I ask,because why?

"Its just that,there is something in that girl.It looks like we've met before? And like i dont have the courage to do the first plan" She explained that made us all frown and look at her,of course im just looking i mean glancing at her in the mirror.

"Ow c'mon seulgi,stop being a gay af! We can do anything right?" Lisa happily said while clapping her hands.

"Remember? You are the one who said we can do anything we want" Lisa added and we frown at seulgi.

"Umm...y-yes? Ow stop looking at me like that! It makes me feel like im in a Hot seat!" Seulgi protest and we immediately look away at her,im just glancing at them in the mirror of the car because im driving.We laugh at her and she too.

"Okay seulgi.If your not comfortable with my first plan,we can just do the second plan.Dont worry i understand" I said and smile at her in the mirror.They mouthed a 'O' and clap their hands.

"Thank you Jennie" she said while smiling at me,also by the mirror.

We arrived safely in the Hardware store.I was now parking my car in parking lot.Of course i park my car in the parking lot,because why would i park my car in the Highway? I love my car.