Chapter 22 - Byun?

^Seulgi Pov^

Until i saw her, i saw her walking towards my direction with a cookie jar and a ice cream cake. She really does know my favorite. Then, the lights turn of in the stage, we are in the stage. I walk and approach her with my bright smile and so she that always melts me.

"H-hi" i shuttered and smile awkwardly to her because of my nervousness.

"Nervous? No problem" She said as she looks down side while chuckling.

"Oh ummm.. Unnie, i have something to tell you ummm..." I started, she looks up and stare at my eyes lovingly while bitting her lips. Aish, Bae fucking Joohyun dont you dare to do that, i will literaly kiss you if you do that again ugh.

"What?" She whisper as she lean forward that made me to step backwards.

"What are you going to say saeng?" She whisper again still leaning forward, now im in the edge of the stage, i cant step back because i might fall. I stop and look at her, the first sight i saw when i look at her perfect lips is smirking. Aish, stob it will you? Your burning hot rightnow, i might melt.

"U-unnie" I shuttered to call her name.

And she chuckle "we're not doing anything yet your calling my name already, is this girl right here wet?" She teased, i blush at her remark shit! i never thought she could be like this. A TORTURE!

Bae Joohyun

She lean forward and.. And.. And..

And ...

And she...

SHE KIS-

"UNNIE! UNNIE-YAH SHIT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK UNNIE WAKE UP!" The voice get louder while i feel a couple of pillows hit me hard in my face that made me to sat up with eyes widely open.

WHATTTT?!

THAT

WAS

ONLY

A

FUCKING

DREAM?! UGH!

I saw Tzuyu with red face, her face is red because of anger not blushing.

"Where are we?" I ask innocently still recovering from what happened.

"You, you collapse earlier because of lackness of sleep, irene unnie brought you here" i was just like 'ahhh okay' but that didnt content tzuyu.

"Unnie, what did you do? You seem so tired! Irene unnie panicked because of what happened! What did you do yesterday night huh? is that something special?" She guesed while innocently looking at me reading my eyes. I wasnt shock and startled at the sudden question, i know she will ask that by the way.

"Yeah, more important than your stupid Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+" I blabbered as i tilt my head side to side.

"Aish, okay i wont ask again, lets go the others are in the hallway bench" She informed me and i got up from the clinic's bed.