Chapter 13 - The Queens

^Jennie Pov^

"Ugh please faster guys" I said while smoking.Its been 3 minutes and they are not done beating those asshole who stole our place.

"Done? were teaching thess fucking asshole a lesson that they should know" Lisa said while smirking.So im just going to stand here? Hey im fucking tired!

"Aish if your not going to beat them quick then i will" I said and threw my cigarrett that is hanging on my lips and go to them.They are all 10 guys,lisa irene seulgi tzuyu and hani stay away from me and the guys because they let me fight them,they know what i can do if they block my way.

I start to puch in tha face while the others is  i kick them.I use my martial arts skill and beat them.

"You fucking asshole dont try to get whats mine" I said and kick him in the ball.There is one guy trying to punch me in my back but sorry little guy i saw you,i held her arm and hand that was about to punch me,and i throw him and punch him in his jaw.In my side i kick him and jump,i jumped to his neck and lock my arms in his neck to lose his breathing.

"Let me breath! I cant breath,i promise we wont do it again just let me go!" Said the guy but its not easy to let you go guy.

I hit him in the head using my arm and i jump away from him.I saw them dying at pain tsk.i dont care.

"Hmm,arent you going away? Do you want to be punch by me again bitch?" I said and raised my right eyebrow to them.And they tood up quickly afraid of what i will do if they didnt stay away.Hays mmthe couch is clean again.

"The couch is clean now,im going to sit im tired" I informed them and i threw my self on the couch to rest.I close my eyes and sleep for a while

^Hani Pov^

"Ugh! Jennie unnie is a real kill joy!" Lisa said frustrated and sat down but far at jennie's place

"And as always she is asleep" I said and sigh.Like is she really our leader? Ugh..

"Were are the pistols?" Seulgi ask.Just because she good at shooting.

"I dunno" Tzuyu simply ask well nobody knows,i donr know too were tha fuck is it.

"The combat knives?" Lisa ask and again silence it means nobody knows.

"I repeat i dunno" I said and sigh.

"Maybe i will just wake her up" Tzuyu said and was about to wake jennie up but we stop her.

"Dont disturb her,we are dead meat if we wake her up" I said coldly.Yeah thats right,she really hates it when someone wake her up.

"Is there a fight?" Irene ask

"I dont know.I will just ask the MC" I sais and they nodded.I left them and go to the MC that is under the stage.

"Hey" I said and i get my lollipop from my pocket and eat it.

"Oh hey! What can i do to you maam?" The MC ask politely,yeah he is afraid.

"Is there a fight?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yeah,are you guys going to fight? The Cloud69 is the gang you guys going to fight" The MC said.Oh okay we will fight again!