Chapter 26 - Trip to Jeju

^Jennie Pov^

"Want some?" I heard Jisoo offered me her food. She was eating chips while me, thinking how to forget this girl beside me. My mind is wilding and my stomach? I didnt know what my stomach doing, especially beside her, i dont know what and why.

"Hey? Jennie to earth? Want some?" She snap me and shove her food infront of my face.

I wanted to but, i just cant when she is the person UGH... Whatever.

"I dont think that food is safe especially y-" I didnt finish my sentence my she already put food into my mouth. Mmmm, it taste delicious.

"Great?" She ask me while smilling. I nodded and that made her to put food again into my mouth. Aish this girl, i can eat with myself.

"Jisoo i can eat, no need to feed me."

"In your dreams."

"Aish here we go again."

^Lisa Pov^

I was watching my unnies from afar, well not so far, only milimeters away.

'I wonder if her and i could do that thing too'

I smile at them lovely, seing my both bestfriend and friend being sweet, maybe jisoo could be my bestfriend. They are so good together, i wonder why they are so mad to each other. And, i think jisoo is the answer for jennie to be a good girl again.

Ofcourse, we are leJINdary crackheads, not only an ordinary dork but we have profit to them, especially jisoo the brainiac.

I was snaped out to my thoughts when i heard loud snores.

I turn my head to where the noise is comming from and saw a goddess. I saw a goddess that snores hahah, well this goddess snore's is music to my ears even tho it snore. Everything from her is perfect.

"This chipmunk must be so tired." I mummbled and while smiling, appreciating her goddess figure.

I put some blankets and some small pillows for her to sleep peacefully even tho she cant because we are here in the plane.

When im done to her, i saw them two, also asleep, awww.. Cute.

I yawn as i feel sleepy

I yawn as i feel sleepy. It was so quiet here, they are already sleeping, only me was awake. But my eyelid cant take it anymore too and gave up, my head land into something but i cant figure it out as i already drifted to my dream world.