Chapter 36 - Confident Lisa

^Lisa Pov^

Flashback

"If you really love her, don't be afraid! Higher your confidence!" Irene unnie said.

"I'm afraid to be rejected."

"Just tell her what you feel, maybe she likes you too."

"Maybe? And maybe i can find out the answer why she's pretty familiar, and the nicknames." I muttered against my breathe.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing unnie, i think i should tell her."

"Good! That's the fighting spirit lalisa!"

.....

Taking a deep breathe, i walk towards the cafeteria with my full confidence.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, daugther of Seung Hyun Manoban and Minji Manoban, I can do this!" I take a deep sigh and approach our gang's reserved table. They turn their heads up and examine me.

"Oh hi Lisa!" Jisoo unnie greeted me first and followed by the others. I nodded my head and greeted back. I sat down beside my chaeyoung and shove my hands in my pocket.

"Hey there! You're late!" Rosé remarked and playfully smack my arm. I groan, acting like i was hurt.

"Yah! Its not even that strong to hurt you that much!" She exclaimed as i bark a laugh.

She giggles and shove a table spoon of soup in her mouth. I straightened myself and look at the others.

'Each of them are on their own world.' I thought and suddenly, an idea came to my mind.

'Since they mind their own business, i should excuse me and rosé and left, i'll take her to a empty classroom and confess! Sounds like a plan right?'

I stood up expecting to have their attentions but they didn't notice me and continue their business. I sigh and let hani unnie know since she's beside me.

"I'll just buy something.." She nodded her head and smiled. I smiled back and turn my head to Rosé who's busy savouring her soup. I smile sheepishly at the sight and grabed her wrist. She was about to complain but i just tighten the hold of my hand to her wrist. She nodded and we started to ran.

While running, i slowly slip my hands down to her hand from her wrist and interwined our hands. She look at me with her appaled expression but i just ignore her and ran before i draged her to a empty classroom.

I draged her infront of me, "Do.. Do you have something to say?" She asked me while we're panting, gasping for air.

One last deep sigh and i look at her seriously.

"I-i have something to tell y-you..." I shuttered nervously. Her expression soften upon seing me so nervous as hell infront of her. My knees is shaking what the hell.

"What?"

"Aumm.." I took a deep breathe and straightened myself, ignoring the negative thoughts inside my head.

"Rosé, since the day i've saw you, i'm so amazed by your beauty, not only to your beauty but also to your personality,  i thought you were a bad girl bitch who's just playing around but i'm wrong, you're opposite from that. And that's what i also like to you. Park Chaeyoung, Rosé i'm not good at this thing but this is what i wanted to do. Rosé, i like you..." FINALLY! I sigh and look at her apprehensively, she was so horrified at my sudden confession but i don't care. If she didn't like me back, aish, i'm already prepared to a heart breaking scene, i already prepare myself, my mind, and my heart, also, my kidney, apendix, bladder, stomach, VAGINA AND BOOBS. Opps, do i have those? Boobs?