Chapter 4-Sit

^Jisoo Pov^

They didnt know im also a badass.Well,im just like them but im not stupid like them duh.But im shock,the two girls in my class and the two girls earlier is familar they are look a likes OR,they are the two girls beside me earlier in the class,maybe.The girls beside me im the class is just smirking and laughing at thier friends while being burned by me,hehehe.And Rose? What happen to this girl? First shes now patient and polite,second shes not bullying and didnt help me fight earlier to those girls.What happen to her,did she go to church everyday now? I mean shes the church girl because shes the only one who go to church every sundaysometimes didnt.

I tap her shoulder while were walking in the hallway "Hey,did you always go to church everyday?" I asked keeping my laughter inside acting serious.Yes if you ask,im an actress,i mean good at acting.

She looks at me and give me a weird look "Huh? The fuck are you saying? Are you drunk Ms. Kim?" Rose sarcasticly said and rolled her eyes.The laugh that i kept earlier,i burst it now.I burst into laughter.

"What happen to you? Your the one that need to be ask,okay i ask you.Did you take drugs?" She asked me and give me a weird look as i continue to laugh.

"You....You..What happen to the Bully Rose and the Savage next to me?" I finally said while laughing hard and hands on my stomach.

"Huh?" She asked,confuse.Wow huh,she didnt know that her attitude change earlier.

Now i finally stoped laughing "Okay.First why are you so polite and patient in the office room? Second why are you not bullying now and you hide in my back earlier when those girls approach us,you didnt even fight huh?" I asked while smirking.She stop walking and face me.

"First,we are new here,second im lazy to go to another school if we fight back that girls,i mean those two girls beside us earlier in math class" She simply said while staring at her phone,well shes using phone and chewing a chewing gum,me too.

"Waeyo? Aish jjinja? Why are you lazy to transfer another school if your here already?" I ask because im right,why do we need to transfer to another school.

"Because if those two girls beside us earlier didnt like or burned by us or everyone,she will say it to Her dad and her dad is the Owner of this school,get it stupidy?" Rose sarcasticly said emphasizing the word 'Her' and 'Owner' and roll her eyes.So shes is the daughter of T.O.P and my moms bestfriend CL.

"Oh! Okay,shes the daughter of my mom's bestfriend CL and sir T.O.P" I said like i didnt know about this before.

"Do you want a punch huh?" She said while nodding repeatedly and smack my shoulders.

"Looks like we've change attitudes ah! Now im just like you that is silly and happy,but now your like me when its my first time entering this school,savage af" I said and acting like a kid that learn a new words.She fake smile at me and slap my shoulders.

"Shut up you Badass,im not in the mood to be with your stupid trips" She said and walk passed me while im pouting at her.

"Waeyo eomma? what have i've done that made you mad eomma? Eomma~" I said like a kid and teasing her with my voice.

"Eherm,what did you just said?" She said irritably.

"Yeah yeah,i said lets eat.C'mon in the canteen and i want chicken and you know i know what is your favorite and also i know what you want to eat,its pho and i-" I didnt finish my story telling,kidding.I didnt finish my sentence when she left me alone in the hallway and signal me to shut up Sometimes shes weird,sometimes childish sometimes like a mother,and a badass bully girl.