Chapter 7- We will Revenge

Third Person View

"Okay,what the hell happen here class?" Ms. Choi said when she entered the room.She saw the paint all over the door but didnt saw jisoo and rose because they immediately go away.

"Its nothing maam,some stupid student do throw paint here" Jennie said and smirk,silence filled the class because of jennie.

"Mr. Jeon,call the janitor and tell him to clean this" Ms. Choi comanded and jungkook obeyed.

......

"Those girls is getting into my nerves,what the heck" Jisoo said angrily and clenches her jaw with her hand is close fist.

"Hey calm down.Im also irritated but..." Rose said while thinking.Jisoo look at her waiting her to finish her sentence.

"But?" Jisoo said and look at her interested.

"But...We need to plan too,i know im not too good at planing but we can" Rose added that made jisoo smile.

"Good...I like the bully rose type.Dont change" Jisoo said sweetly,but it ruined when rose smack her arms several times.

"Ah yeah ah yeah,i just want you to know be a bully!" Jisoo shouting a bit while covering her arms and self by her another hand.

"Shut up bish and help me think what we are going to do at them back" Rose said and put her right habd on her chin while rubbing it by her fingers.

"I know this is going to be a little hard to us because we dont have any minions here but,i know what we are going to do" Jisoo said while smirking.

"Spit it out genius" Rose said and you can say she is interested at her bestfriend's plan just because she is a genius.

"We are new here,we need to act innocent in the teacher because i know they will believe us that we can do what they say to us" Jisoo explained and rose nod.

"So what the plan?" Rose said "Straight to the point im waiting" She added.

"First plan,be good to the teachers and act like a good girl,you can do it rose..." She explained and rose nod waiting for the next "Second,if they really believe us and we got their heart,we can do things secretely at jennie's group" Jisoo added,rose nod and smile in agreement.

"Nice idea chu,never thought you would thought seroiusly like this,because you didnt take things seriously,like what happen to nayeon" She said in teasing tone.

"Oh god rose shut up for now please.Im serious" Jisoo whined and rose laugh.

"Omyghad,its my first time i saw the Badass Kim Jisoo would be this serious at making plans" Rose burst while laughing at jisoo.Jisoo give her a death glare but soon rose stop laughing and gesture her hand to jisoo to continue.

"We can put spiders at their chairs since they are afraid at spiders" Jisoo continue and rose smile widder imagining what would be their expression when the spiders attack them.

"Dont imagine now rose,its hard,its just one of the options" Jisoo said and chuckle at her.

"Its just fun thinking at their faces when the spider near them and the thought that we will revenge" Rose said and look up while smiling.But jisoo ruined her thoughts when jisoo hit the back of her head that cause her to bow.