Murder House

Rain patters on the windows around me, floor boards creak and the lights start to flicker. Ear splitting screams fill the air seconds later, and I can hear running through out the hallways. Panicking is never the answer.

Rain started to pound of the windows as if it could feed off the fear of the people stuck inside the house. Even after the rumors and deaths, it just brought more people to it and to my little town. Would people ever learn?

More screams echoed off the walls into my ears. Banging on walls and cries for help will soon follow as the people realize they can't get out, the only way out is to survive. I heard doors lanching as metal clanked into to place securing the doors.

It had been this way since I came here, day in and day out. Was there ever a way out of this house or was I stuck in it as well?

I heard footsteps come from all around me as I sat in the corner of the room. I waited for what I thought would be a person. Instead I just heard my name being called, again and again. I shut my eyes until the voice was next to me

"Katy..." An electronic voice said from the Ouija board.

"Yes?" There was silence for a while.

"Yes?" I asked again.

"Murder......." It said back in a crackled tone. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Of course it would say that....

"Who's been murdered?"

"...........you....."

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I would LOVE comments on what you think, I'm trying to get better at writting prolouges. Please comment/fan/vote.

If you want to know about the murder house how about 2 votes? (worth a try right?)

Its a new story idea so at least comment and tell me what you think :D P.s I know its horror but I don't know the other genre yet... so for now its paranormal. Thanks for reading guys!