Epilogue

Hallo's P. O. V

I watched Jake for the millionth time.

I wonder how many times I've said that in this book?

After Aphrodite's last comment, we returned to camp. Two weeks later, we sat in my room staring at each other.

We never spoke after the incident. As soon as I returned home, Jake appeared in my room every day after. We never spoke, just stared at one of another.

Sometimes, I hate this, we would cuddle on my bed but other than that nothing. I didn't even know how he snuck in everyday without my parents noticing but he did.

Now he sat in a chair by my window, staring at my jungle of a yard. He gazed at it while I sat on my bed, staring at him.

"It's been so long." His whispered. He really had changed during the past month. His hair was long and black, reaching his eyes. His eyes were filled with energy and mischief. He was leaner, stronger and taller than before.

"You did it, Jake. You did what you wanted, didn't you?" I argued. He smirked and his eyes connected with mine.

"I didn't do you, now did I?" I didn't miss the gleam in his eyes. My face broke out into a grin.

"I don't think you can ever have me, Chicken." I countered and watched as his smirk widened. "Not even a god like you deserves mwah."

He sighed and turned back to the window, still grinning.

"How does it feel to be a god?" I broke the silence. He looked at me again.

"'Samsies but differences. '" He quoted. I smiled.

"What will you do now?" I asked, his face becoming serious upon hearing my question.

"I'll wait for the next storm to come and right now I'll enjoy the calm." He said, gazing out the window once more. I smiled.

" Well you can enjoy the calm next to me," I tapped the space next to me on the bed. ", and deal with the storm when it gets here. "

He got up and jumped on the bed, throwing the comforter over us and snuggling closer.

Not a bad way to end off, Life's Partner.