Token

Hallo's P

Hallo's P. O. V

At first, I thought we were again in the chambers. Then a bright light blinded me, making me take a step back. Though when I opened them again, I wasn't much better.

I stood in a grand hall. A mosaic floor glinted by sun- and firelight. Greek style pillars rose into the sky, the ceiling not in view. Doors that led nowhere stood between each pillars.

Obviously, it wasn't nighttime anymore but still. The sky seemed more like a paradise than the chaotic night one we had left behind. At the end of the hall sat a giant golden throne.

Suddenly a door opened and a voice filled the great hall.

"I told you I don't want to!" A woman screamed. " I'm not ready."

Then she appeared and my jaw hit the floor. The woman was beyond beautiful. She had golden hair, kaleidoscope eyes of all colors, skin a deep bronze that glowed. She wore a black leather jacket and a silk white gown. A weird mixture but it somehow worked.

If nothing else, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Her eyes settled on Jake and her face contorted into a look of anger. Suddenly, it felt like I was carrying a few bags of potatoes. The weight surprised me so that my knees buckled.

"Using your power like this is a bit rash, don't you think?" Jake said, still standing up straight.

"My power is enough to bring people to their knees so why are you not down?" She asked, stalking towards Jake.

Jake cocked his head and however bad the weight I felt before, tripled. The woman fell to her knees, shock clear on her face.

"I'm just here to talk. As soon as you hear me out, I'll reign my power back in." Jake promised/warned. I realized that what I felt before was the woman's power and what I felt now was Jake's.

No words could describe it.

After what felt like hours, the pressure let up. Both of us females stood up, the woman eyeing Jake. She dusted her leather jacket and turned, walking to her throne. Jake followed so I had no choice but to do the same.

As we walked, people streamed out the many doors in the hall. They kept their distance, preparing to see a spectacle.

The woman rested rather gracefully into her throne. "I wonder why your here. If your here to gloat over your defeat of my son then be warned. When I swear vengeance I will get it one way or another."