Different Types Of Handsome

Hallo P. O. V

I was walking with George to the gate.

"So how about me and you?" George asked for the umpteenth time. He is always constantly flirting and trying to get with me.

Most do anyways. I don't know why. I didn't like my black hair especially in its current style. I looked... okay I guess. I mean I think the fact that I didn't have a big head for all those times boys called me beautiful made me a legend but still, I didn't see it.

Anyways, "Not now nor ever, George, but keep trying. I do love shutting you down repeatedly."

He scoffed at my words but his face still had his signature smirk. When I got through the gate I walked to my friend, Nicole.

"Are you walking with me today?" She immediately asked. Then she noticed George and a grin broke out. "I see your trying again, George."

"What can I say? She's got me hooked." I rolled my eyes at his words but he just smiled.

"Anyways, what do you guys think about the castle?", Nicole asked. Before I could answer, George jumped in.

"It's wicked. I mean any house that you can see in that much detail from this far is the dopest."

"Um, what are we talking about?" I asked, apparently oblivious until Nicole pointed to the hill.

On the hill stood the biggest house I've ever seen (in person obviously). From the bottom of the hill, which was around 20 Km away, I could see many windows and doors. It was impossible but the detail was impeccable even from so far away. It wasn't like the house demanded to be seen but if your eyes trained on it then it would never leave.

I had walked home most of my life and either that thing was magic or they built it over night. Both was impossible. Well maybe...

"Well there you go," I said, my throat dry. "a majestic mansion has appeared. Nothing extraordinary about that."

"So?" Nicole looked at me expectedly. When I didn't respond, she sighed. "You didn't answer my question. Are you walking with me today?"

"Oh no, someone is giving me a ride today." I said. Immediately in response, a loud roar overcame the hill.

The road leading up the hill ran straight past the school and had a side road connecting it to the gate I was standing at. I could see the top of the hill and the cars coming over them. And there it was.

My car.

The Mercedes AMG Project 1 with its 1.6 litre V6 engine and vertical spoiler. In all its glory, the place I never expected to see my dream car at was here. In Aeolus Academy. In Aeolus City.

The car flew over the hill landing with sparks before rushing on down the hill. Just for finesse it swerved and weaved between the traffic before drifting through the intersection right till it was parked in front of me.

Then I started believing it.

As soon as Jake stepped out the car.

And wow.

I've never seen him like this. His hair was full, long and curly reaching to his eyes and flying with the wind. A contrast to curly, dried and afro like hair. His acne had disappeared and his one beauty spot was now the only spot on his face. His eyes were a bit bloodshot and he seemed out of breath. His clothes (a green T-shirt over a long sleeved white shirt) seemed ruffled as well.

He looked handsome. Handsome like Dylan O'Brian plus Cole Sprouse plus young Leonardo Dicaprio into one. Not handsome like midway puberty, teenage hot handsome.

Don't worry, only a girl can understand that.

"Sorry I'm late. I was, well, I passed out basically." He said sheepishly, stanidng right in front of me. There was a moment where no one moved until Nicole whisper shouted,

"When did he get so hot?"

"He can hear you and he is not hot." Jake said with a small smile, his eyes never leaving my face. I leaned to look past him.

"Where'd you get that car?" I asked.

"Um, that I do not have the answer to. Anyways, are we still on?" He asked in return. I quickly snapped out of my dazed phase. He was the one that was supposed to be flabbergasted.

"So, since you got a dope car does that mean I can drive, Chicken?"

Just because his hot now doesn't mean he isn't a chicken anymore.

A/N thank you for the 100 reads and please vote and keep reading.