The Ominous Warning

I drove slowly to the mansion.

To be honest I was deciding how much faith I had to have for this to work. I know trying with K would help me regain my powers but was that what I really needed? My powers were something the old me had and I only really ever needed them when an angry god or monster attacked me. The chances of that happening was...well they could happen or not.

But it was my only option. Normally the main character of the story would have an ominous warning that leads him or her to the greater picture. A warning that is simple and not really important until the end. My powers were the only thing connecting me to the old me and they had brought me to K and Exodus.

And Hallo.

So for right now this is what I'm going to do. I told myself this as I pulled up in my driveway. The lights were all off but once I got out, they all flickered on.

By the door stood K, dressed in a leather jacket and jeans. His stark white tips laid messy and his pale skin looked yellow in the midday light.

"How was your drive?" He asked with a shrug. I raised an eyebrow but it didn't really surprise me that he knew about it. Immortals tended to be in your business.

"Eye opening. Made me realize the importance of what we're doing here, you know?" I looked him in the eyes hoping he would see my message. By the way a smirk appeared on his face, he got it.

"So you want to dive right back in then?" He asked to which I nodded. He turned and walked to the gigantic field which I now have to call my backyard.

"You unlocked the channel but now it's time to see if you can control what's flowing." He said over his shoulder as I threw my T-shirt off leaving me in my long sleeved shirt on.

"I don't understand." I admitted. He sighed and turned around.

"Your anger is a representation of the problem: you not being one with us, Life. That anger will always be there but before it was blocking everything, the river, now your body is using that same anger to make the river flow again. You following?"

"Weird metaphors regarding rivers. Yes I follow." I answered immediately. He smirked and continued,

"The power that you have is now flowing in the river. You unblocked it but can you control it? Use that power again? That's what we'll be doing now." K said turning to face me.

"Okay so what are we going to do with this river?" I asked him when he started eyeing my shirt.

"First take off your shirt and then I'll tell you." my eyes immediately widened as he turned away again. I quickly threw off my shirt and stopped because of what I saw.

"What is that?" I asked, stunned by the sight. K turned, worried, until he saw what I saw and deadpanned.

"That, my K-ling, is a four pack." He said impressed by my expression.

Wow a four pack. Hesitantly, I touched it and it was real. I had a four pack. I had a four pack! Wait why did I want one in the first place? Nevermind.

"Anyways tell me what we are doing?"

"We are creating life but not just life. That's easy to create. Putting positive and negatives to create life is the easiest thing ever. That's why there's so much humans, immortals and such and such. But the problem is nothing is perfect. Plants wither and die, humans kill others, animals over hunt and immortals well you have an idea. The trick is to create life that is perfect. To gather all positives and negatives, all protons and electrons, to make a perfect being. Now that is the hardest thing in this universe and is downright impossible." I paused.

" Okay so again, what are we doing? "

"You will be creating that perfect life. Right now." K said, excitement clear in his eyes.

"Wait hold up. You just said that it creating perfect life is downright impossible and now you want me to do the downright impossible?" I asked to which he nodded.

"Are you insane?" he laughed at the question.

"Your missing the point Jake. People always start small and then go big but that makes it harder. So why not deal with the hardest thing first? Therefore doing everything else will be easier. So make perfect life now, do everything else later. Understand?"  He spoke to which I nodded.

"Good. Start small and concentrate on bringing those positives and negatives into one entity. Someone small. Remember that it has to be a balanced ratio otherwise it will be wrong." K warned before jumping out of my vision.

Okay, a balanced version. Sounds easy enough. I mean how hard can it be to take the positives and negatives of life and put it together in balanced equation?

Yep, I hate maths. 

A/N
People that will get this chapter are physic students because they know how hard balancing is. Also Kagiso for my famous river metaphors. Anyways, above is the official trailer of Life's Partner created by the one and only katielou1765. I just want to thank her for all her trouble and it's really appreciated. Anyways check it out and vote.

Thank you.