Finale Part 4

Jake

I must be honest, what I said was a bunch of hocus pocus. That being said, I had no idea how to entertain Cupid and Eros. Thankfully, I didn't have to.
My body took over. I didn't have to think about it, I just had to let it flow.

Cupid took flight while Eros drew his bow. As a person who cannot fly, I did the sane thing, turned and ran on the air. Yep, totally the sane thing to do.

I fought like fluid. I would start an attack with my scythe, in the middle realize that I was shooting arrows away with wind and finish with fires raging in the sky. It seemed like my power could be used anywhere, on anything and naturally too.

I didn't have to think of what I wanted to do or concentrate on it. The first thing that popped in my head happened.

Also I found myself coming up with a plan. I was allowing the gods to get close to the other me but still holding them back. 

Good strategy I thought Well done, me

Eros stepped towards me and got the butt of my scythe. Cupids shot forward under the cover of trees. Immediately, I cut through a few dozen trees and launched them into the sky with Cupid along with them.

Hallo

My blade flew through the first two storm spirits. When my blade passed through, they released a torrent of air that nearly pushed me into the wind wall.

It was hard fighting Zephyrus and his remaining horses with fires and trees in the sky. I'm sure I even spotted a purple dove flying.

Something big was coming. Two somethings.

My blade passed through the last two storm spirits before I met Zephyrus. We traded blows back and forth, sparks  lighting the air.

Suddenly, Zephyrus stopped and stepped back. I turned in time to see the wind wall shatter like glass and Zephyrus to explode. The blast sent me scrawling back. I looked back and in Zephyrus place stood a familiar man with a some sort of staff.

The man, now definitely a boy, was Jake. No, wait, he wasn't. He was different, very different.

The wind collected, starting to form a body. "Well, isn't this interesting?"

Battle noises came closer before a voice rang out. "I would hate to admit this, Zephyrus but I may need your assistance dealing with him."

The air shimmered and suddenly another version of Jake stood next to the other one. I mean Jake stood next to him?

Dang, this is confusing.

To make it more confusing, two versions of the same guy appeared. One had white wings, the other purple.

Ah, the purple dove.

Zephyrus rollled his head. "Master, are you sure?"

The purple one snorted. "Divide yourself into two. I can barely tolerate your Greek form."

Zephyrus bowed. "As you wish, Master." Then he too split into two versions of himself.

The version on the left was the one that I had been fighting all this time. The one on the right though, was completely the same but different. More layed back but still having that air of danger around.

The doubles looked at each other. I scoffed.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled. Three pairs of eyes landed on me but it was the Jakes who spoke.

"Stay back, Hallo. I can handle this." Said the one that looked like my Jake. The darker Jake nodded his head and said in a silky voice than the Jake who spoke before.

"Do not worry, Hallo. These four can barely handle me."

My eyes flew between the two Jake's.

Nicole threw her hand on my shoulder, before whispering in my ear. "What's with the Jakes and why are they so hot?"

I shrugged her question off as well as her hand on my shoulder. "I will not just sit back and-"

My rant ended when another hand was placed on my shoulder, only this time a bit firmer. I turned to see a man, which looked like the older version of Jake, standing beside me.

"Exodus?" My voice portrayed how shocked I was. He nodded.

"Let him." Was all he said but I knew he was talking about Jake. I turned my attention to the fight.

The four gods were engaged in a staring contest with the Jakes, none of them making a move. Then my Jake spun into the other Jake, dissolving into one, while swinging the scythe. The scythe went through the two wind gods and a fire erupted around him in a circle.

The fire took a life of its own, defending Jake from the wind gods while he faced the other two.

"The two wind gods: Zephyrus and Favonius." Exodus explained, his voice only reaching my ear. "The other two: Eros and Cupid."

The wind gods circled the fire, trying to get in while Jake went scythe-to-bow with the angels of love.

Never thought I'd say that.