Finale Part 3

A/N
I wrote this to Danileigh-Lil bebe. If you want to get full experience, I suggest you listen to it. It's a dope, song.
Jake

Eros stared at me, unable to comprehend what just happened but I could. Something just felt right, as if something inside me had snapped. I was whole. I was me.

I was Jake Thales.

While Eros was still trying to get a grip, I put my hands in front of me, crossing them. Energy collected in front of them but I was sure I was the only one that could see it.

Eros gulped with wide eyes but before he could do anything, I released the energy.

Hallo

I charged and slashed upwards. The god dissolved into wind with laughter but my sword had done more damage than either of us thought. A ragged slice ripped through the wall, lasted for about a few seconds, before closing up again but the laughter was gone.

Zephyrus stood with a steely look. "Fine Mrs. Morrigan if you wish to fight then I can certainly take up your time."

Suddenly, the wind collected to make four yellow-red horses. They appeared lazy but I could tell by their eyes that they would obey the god of the lazy west wind.

I gripped my sword." Everyone clear away. I- "

My sentence was cut off when two pops, much like many firecrackers but a thousand times louder, filled the sky. Immediately, in the distance, a massive blast lit the sky. The blast worked its way, down the landscape further away from them, turning the night temporarily into day.

After what seemed like minutes passed, the night returned. Unfortunately, the backlash of the blast was working its way towards me. I made a grab on the nearest thing, a pole, and clung on for dear life.

When the wind hit, I almost lost my grip. I imagined this is how experiencing a hurricane would feel like. Wind gushed at me, rocks and other debris flew past me. A rock caught my cheek and left a gash.

Eventually the wind died down but it had done its damage. I staggered and looked at Zephyrus to see him staring towards Jake's direction.

"Do not worry, Hallo. So far your boyfriend, Jake, is still alive for the moment." He said, deep in thought. Then he turned back to me. "Now, shall we continue?"

JAKE

A groove two 18-wheelers deep dug into the landscape like an ugly scar. Worse, at the end of the groove layed a wounded Eros. Which meant one thing,

I had to walk all the way over there.

I ran and instead of dropping into the crevice, I ran on air. So many things felt right now, even my trust in my powers felt stronger. I trusted everything around me as if it was my own.

I stopped when I reached the end of the crevice where a wounded Eros layed. His wounds weren't bad but he had many gashes and bruises that were leaking Ichor, the blood of immortals.

Watching him, he shakily stood up, his wounds healing instantly. "Impressive Jake. This revenge might be worthwhile."

My grip tightened on my scythe, my cloak bellowing around me. "This certainly will be interesting."

Eros jumped out of the crevice, his clothes covered in dirt and golden blood. His bow reappeared in hand.

I looked back. The three arrows hadn't reappeared but I expected them too. Even though he was bragging, I believed Eros' words about them following their target everywhere.

"Fine," Eros words had me spinning back around. ", I can see that somethings changed. Power radiates off you, that scythe, well with it's previous owner I have reason to fear. Perhaps I should take this seriously."

Then the strangest thing happened, Eros split into two. The god on the right had a purple toga on but other than that he looked the same. Purple feathery wings sprouted from his back while the one on the left had white feathery wings. He wore a Greek chiton.

"Be honored, Jake Thales. No one has ever battled against both aspects of a god simultaneously. Many can't even accomplish this but you will fight against Eros and Cupid." Both of them said at the same time.

I leveled my scythe and was about to say something but something caught my eye. A massive wind wall was being created probably to keep something back or to separate the battle. I could sense Zephyrus as well as another presence. The presence reminded me of a bonfire, glowing in the night.

Hallo

"You said Zephyrus would stop Hallo from joining not containing her!" I yelled. Suddenly all those good feelings disappeared, replaced with anger and vulnerability. That's what Hallo did to me.

"That just means she is fighting back. Do not worry, Zephyrus can handle nuisances." Cupid boasted. "How will you fight two gods, possible search for another one and protect your girlfriend?"

I gave him my answer by somehow, I don't know how, splitting myself into two. The me on the left was a lighter version. His hair was a brown color, his clothes lighter too but his scythe was darker. Immediately, he turned and shot towards the camp grounds.

Cupid snarled and shot after him but in a flash, I was in front of him.

I smirked. "The real question is, how are you going to go after that me when you can't even contain me?"