Home

After sitting for hours thinking about Athena's words, Hallo woke up. She was a bit confused by the change of clothes but after reassurance that I had not seen her naked, she was fine.

I quickly told her about Athena's visit.

"It's time. You'll spin the story to your parents and I'll pick you up." I immediately told her.

"Yeah but still, we need to wait a few days. I can't just tell them and go."  Hallo informed me and I sighed.

"Well I suppose we'll have to wait but we should get going. It's already past six." She gasped as if only realizing the time now.

I grabbed her hand. "Home."

It was barely audible but instantly I was in a  bedroom with matching grey and purple walls. Posters of video games littered the walls. I was especially fond of the assassin's creed poster. The bed was in the middle of the room. It was quite simple but beautiful at the same time.

She gasped again and then punched me. "I didn't say let's go."

"Well, if you want we can always go back." my voice faltered when I heard other voices. She noticed them too.

"How would it look if your parents found a boy, specifically a Thales, in your room?" I whispered.

"Do you want the typical teen answer or the mythological answer to that question?" she whispered with so much sarcasm I thought I'd fall.

"I'll pick you up Sunday. It'll be quick. I promise." She nodded and before I could stop myself I kissed her forehead.

The next few seconds, we both had shocked faces. That was before I disappeared back to the mansion.

The only thought on my mind was...

You idiot.

°°°

Sunday arrived fast.

I dressed myself in a grey tracksuit pants and a black t-shirt with a grey hoodie. I would've worn armor but I decided against it. Jokes, I wore a breastplate under my hoodie.

I also packed a bag with an first aid kit and snacks because you never know whether you'll need a plaster or a sip of cooldrink.

Just before I headed off, I said my goodbyes to K.

"Well, this is what we've been working towards." I said with a small smile.

"Indeed, remember to always think on your feet. You have a lot of power so use it properly. Also remember to think smart." He warned. My smile grew.

"Yes father. I'll be back K, you know that." I reassured him.

"Yeah I know but just incase..." he pulled out a sword and handed it to me. "A little gift from you mentor."

I stared at the sword. It was three feet long, the hilt fitted my grip perfectly. The blade was a silvery red, probably metal coated with another layer of blood.

"At it's base is the sword of Peleus. Hephaestus coated it with two layers of chaos blood and configured with it so it isn't off balance or heavy." He informed me.

I took a step back and lifted the blade up. Sure enough it wasn't heavy nor off balance. In fact it had a centre of bounce so with the slightest tug it would fly.

I ran my hand on the blade before sheathing it in the scabbard connected to my bag.

"Thank you." I said and he gave me a nod.

"Home. " Instantly, I was in Hallo's room. Why the word home resulted in me transporting to Hallo's room is beyond me.

I was also glad that my powers were connected to my words. In a battle, a quick word will definitely make a difference.

I looked around for Hallo to find her getting dressed. She had the tights on from yesterday and a sports bra on. I yelped at the sight and she turned with wide eyes.

"A little warning next time." She hissed as she covered her 'area'.

"I'm sorry." I whisper shouted back as I turned away. "Does it look like I have a phone?"

"Yeah, you do have a phone, but you don't just see a girl in her bra, dude!" At her words, I smirked. It was a rare sight to see Hallo flabbergasted.

"Well while your partially naked, here." I dug around in my bag and pulled another breastplate out. I stuck my hand out blindly. "For protection."

A few minutes later, a soft cough told me it was clear. I turned to see her wearing a long sleeved black turtleneck and leather jacket with tights. The breastplate was nicely concealed.

"Wow." I inhaled and she smirked, satisfied that order was now restored.

"Let me just go tell my mom and I'll be back."

Another few minutes and she was back.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded and glanced at my sword.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Just makes this real." She said referring to the sword.

"You won't get hurt. Believe you me, there is nothing that can hurt us."  I reassured her. She smirked.

"I was thinking more on the lines of 'you don't have to go, I can do it on my own'."
I smiled and shook my head.

"Now, why would I do that? After all I need my Hallo." I grabbed her around the waist and smirked down to her.

"Who said I'm yours?" She countered. I chuckled.

"Chambers." and the scenery melted away.