Greg had gotten close with my parents. They liked him, who wouldn't, he was so likeable.

I ordered a cheeseburger and a glass of orange juice.

"How are you keeping up? "He had a rigid expression on.

"What can I say, I'm doing great. He let me use his Bentley. What about you? "I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"What's there besides the usual, my mum wants me to bring a girl home. She's already coming up with ideas that I'm gay"he chuckled. He gave a lopsided grin.

"And Tiara? "

"She tried to reach out, but I seriously don't want to visit my past"his expression dulled.

Tiara had been trying to talk to Greg, he tried his best to avoid her. I guess she was still in love with him.

Crazy triangle.

"Well you can't blame her, loosing someone like you is like losing a fortune"

His lips quirked up in a smile. "You really think so? "

"Don't get so full of yourself, I'm just being polite"

      After having lunch with Greg, I drove home. I decided to spend the rest of my day watching any movie I could find.

I freshened up and decided to watch 27 dresses. I just really loved the fact that in the end, she found her happily ever after.

I wonder if that'll ever happen to me.

                    🐒🐖🐇🐩🐕🐐
I woke up feeling rather lazy. I took a cold bath and wore a cute ripped crop top and wide leg shorts.

I'm just gonna stay at home today.

I headed into the hallway, so I could go eat some breakfast downstairs. I had woken up a bit late so I was sure John had already left.

John's secret room caught my attention and so I decided to help him clean it. I slowly opened it and it  gave way.

Guess he forgot to lock it.

His books were scattered all around and so I neatly arranged them in the shelves. There was a vacuum cleaner at the corner of the room and so I vacuumed the room.

A cute picture of a shetland sheepdog caught my eye.

"What are you doing? "His voice startled me. I turned to look at him and he was dressed in his suit as usual, his hair neatly slicked backwards.

"You scared me"I said with my hands on my chest. "I was just cleaning. What are you doing here? I thought you already left for work? "

He was leaning by the door.  He walked in and closed the door behind him. "I was already on my way there, but I remembered I left this room unlocked"

"You must really want to keep this a secret"A wide grin spread over my face. It was the first real conversation we had  in a long time. "She's cute"I said, pointing at the picture of the sheepdog.

"I got her 5 months ago"

I continued staring at the picture.

"Get dressed "I turned to him. His eyes traveled down my body.

My face turned crimson. I realized I was only wearing a crop top. "Pervert"

"Go get changed"

"Where are we going? "

"The pet farm. I never break a promise"

          The drive to the bronx was rather quiet. We finally arrived and I must say it looked amazing. We drove through the gravel path, passing by a beautiful lake.