4-BAD NEWS

Diane's POV

He was burning in rage. I didn't know what to do.

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole and I'm sorry for everything that happened earlier. I was just so pissed you... But never mind, I'm..... "

He turned and made his way to the elevator were the three men from earlier were waiting for him.

He's so rude.

I knew people were staring at me. A hand touched my shoulder. I turned to find Greg standing with a worried look.

"Are you okay?"His blue eyes were focused on me. I felt so intimidated by his stare.

Say something before he thinks you're mute.

"Uhm... I'm fine. Can we leave now? "I requested.

"Of Course" he replied. We made our way to a cafe just two blocks from JC.

We ordered chocolate cake and two café lattes.

"I was just wondering, how is it that you can leave your work when it's not lunch break?"My curiosity got the best of me. I sipped my cafe latte.

Perfect.

He smiled at me. "Let's just say I am my own boss"

"What do you mean? "My mouth seemed to move faster than my brain.

"Why don't I tell you that on our next date. Promise there will be a next date? " He pouted.

Oh my gosh. He just asked me out again. He's so cute.

"I can't possibly say no to that face"I laughed.

He took a slice of the cake and gently placed it on my plate. "Have this, it's very good"

"Thanks, you're so sweet"

"Like sugar? "he joked.

I laughed at that. He was everything I wanted in a partner, funny, Cute, handsome and polite. Not like the jerk I met earlier. Bet he is none of these things.

"So how was your meeting? "

"It was fine"I took a bite of the cake. It melted in my mouth. Greg was right, It is really good.

"So will I be seeing you a lot now that you're designing the store for JC? "He inquired.

"Probably, but I'm not so sure since I'll mostly be visiting the store midtown"

"That's okay. I guess we'll just have to see each other on our date then? "

"Yes"A thought suddenly came to my head. "I have a question "

"What is it? "

"What is wrong with your boss?. He is so rude and arrogant and he has no proper manners. I was so pissed earlier, the jerk bumped into me"I ranted.

Greg burst into laughter.

What is so funny?

I could notice tears form in his eyes due to his excessive laughter.

"Greg? "I said softly. Other customers were starting to stare at us. "Are you alright? "

His laughter slowly died down. He held his side in pain from laughing so hard. "It's nothing. So you were the girl he bumped into earlier? I see you've made quite a name for yourself. You're so popular in the office now"

Wow, you rock girl. Now you are the headline for the office news. I think I'll avoid going there from now on.

My phone started ringing. I rummaged through my bag for my phone. I found it and answered the call.