Fourteen // wine

I can hear my phone ringing somewhere in the distance but I don't want to wake up yet. I lift my head from Calum's chest looking for my phone. I groggily get up from the couch to reach for my handbag, where the sound is coming from.  I trip over Julie's shoe and almost land on the floor making enough noise to wake up everyone in the room. Shit. I answer the call on my way to the kitchen.

"Hey sis" My brother greets me on the other line

"Hi Aaron" I clumsily say

"I'm on my way there" He says "Are you ready?"

Shit. I forgot about our traditional family lunches on Sunday.

"Not really, I need 20 minutes"

"Okay, hurry up"

I run back to the living room not knowing what to do. Aaron will be here soon and I'm nowhere near ready. Ashton and Jules are cuddling on one couch and Calum is snoring lightly on the other. He looks so cute and peaceful that I don't have the heart to wake him up. After the charity dinner, Jason, Jules, Joey, Ashton, Calum and I went out for drinks. Holly obviously wasn't invited but if looks could kill, I wouldn't be here anymore to tell you this story. We were hanging out around some random bar when a few girls asked to take pictures with Ashton and Calum and since everyone was getting drunkier by the minute, we figured it would be better to come to our apartment. You know, for some privacy. I always knew they were famous but it was really weird seeing them with fans. They look so normal to me that I never really thought about them having fans. Or about how they need to worry about their image. About getting drunk in public or taking pictures holding bottles of beer. It's all really weird to me. But anyway, we all came to the apartment and everyone ended up crashing here for the night.

"Joey" I shake the boy sleeping in my bed "Joey, wake up"

"What?" He grumbles

"Get up, I need to change" 

"My head hurts"

"Get out, Joey" I push him out of the door

He mumbles something I can't comprehend on his way out of my bedroom while I try to choose something to wear. Running on my way to the bathroom for a quick shower, I see Drew and Ashton are already up. Since Aaron is gonna be here any minute now, I get ready in record time. I walk back into my bedroom to find a very sleepy Calum snuggling up in my bed.

"Good morning" I chuckle at the cute sight "Did you sleep well?"

"We would've slept better in your bed" Calum pulls me on the bed with him "But honestly, I was so drunk that I passed out"

"I know" I comment pecking his lips "You snored. I didn't know you snored"

"I don't" He protests "It's called heavy breathing"

"It's called snoring" I mock "Calum Hood snores"

He rolls his eyes at me but holds me tightly against him when I try to stand up.

"I have to get ready" I tell him

"Where are you going?"

"Family lunch. My brother is coming to pick me up"

"Wasn't I supposed to be the busy one?" He jokes and I let out a genuine laugh "You're always on a tight schedule"

"Thats because your band is on a break and I'm a college student with a regular job" I explain and Calum rolls his eyes at me once again

"Nope. I think it's because you have a secret identity. Are you Michelle Obama?"

"Yeah. I could be living in the White House but you know... College Campus is so much better" I joke but Calum still pretends to be mad "Don't make this face at me"

REMEMBER // Calum HoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara