Four // this house

I take a second glance at the scene in front of me just to be sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. Melinda is here. What the hell is Melinda doing here? She and Lis are screaming at each other and there is no way that this is going to end well. Why is Melinda here? Their discussion gets uglier every step I take towards them. Lis is red from anger pointing a finger at Melinda's face. Melinda grabs Lis' wrist making my friend yank her hand to set free from her grip. They start pushing and slapping each other.

"Hey! Stop them" I yell at some stupid dude that is standing close to them doing nothing

They pull each other's clothes and next Melinda is pushing Lis inside the pool. That's when I see red for three obvious reasons:

1) Melinda is a bitch

2) Lis' outfit is too cute to be ruined like this

3) Lis doesn't know how to swim

"Lis!" I push people out of the way and rush to her

My first instinct is to jump inside the pool to rescue Lis but when I get there, someone else is already at it. I watch Drew swim up to Lis thanking God for his quickness. My second instinct is to end that bitch's face.

"What the fuck is your problem" I push Melinda, suddenly feeling very brave

I hate fights. I despise violence. I've never gotten into a fight before. But I'm not leaving her be after everything she's done to Lis and Eric.

"Of course" She rolls her eyes at me "Georgia, don't you have a life of yours? Stay out of it" Melinda laughs and starts walking away

"Oh, but I am staying out of it" I tell her "You're the one going inside"

I pull Melinda by her hair and push her inside the pool just like she did to my friend. I usually don't hate anyone, but I just decided I'll make an exception for Melinda.

"You're so dead" She yells at me once she resurfaces

I wait in the same place, not really worried about her. I think I can take her down. She is tall but she is really skinny, perhaps even skinnier than Crystal - and Crystal is a model. I am easily two sizes bigger than Melinda, I can do that. I look for Lis and see Drew giving her his flannel to keep her warm and Jason behind her. Lis is fine, she's got Drew and Jason. There are a lot of people around and some of them have their phones pointed at me which is not good but I don't really care about it right now. If you push my friend inside a pool, you're going down.

"You'll want to fix your makeup first" I tease as she gets out of the pool

She grunts and tackles me down with such force that makes me rethink my plan of being able to take her down. Perhaps I didn't think the whole thing through. She is stronger than I thought. I feel her scratch my face and it hurts. She kneads my face in the grass and I rapidly move to stand on top of her. I have my eyes closed as I slap her, she pulls my hair making me scream and I dig my nails into her cheek. I feel someone harshly pulling me away from her but I just want to end this bitch. I try to break out of his grip but the guy holding me is way stronger than I am.

"Let go of me" I say as his strong hold starts to hurt me

"Get away from her" I hear Drew's voice before the guy shoves me away from Melinda

He pushes me to the floor and I land on my face. And boy, it hurts. People are running and everyone is talking at the same time as I try to recompose myself. It doesn't last long because Melinda is pushing me again.

"Mind your own business, bitch" She barks

"Get the hell out of here" Calum demands gesturing the exit "Get out of my house"