Thirty one // safe

(Tw: Harrassment)

Day #5

"Am I ever gonna wake up and you'll still be in bed?" I grogly ask seeing Calum get out of the bathroom fully dressed

"You sleep way too much" He says as he walks to my side of the bed and pecks my lips "Good morning"

"Good morning. What time is it?" I rub my eyes letting out a yawn

"Time to get up" He lets out a small laugh "I invited Mali over for lunch, is that okay?"

I think it's cute how he asks my consent for stupid things like this one. It's his sister and his apartment. Or flat, as he likes to call it.

"Why wouldn't I be okay, Cal?" I ask lacing my arms around his neck "It's your sister we're talking about"

"Great. So get up and come help me cook" He gets up and pulls me with him

"You don't want my help, trust me" I tell him with a laugh "I'm a disaster in the kitchen"

"You gotta learn some day. Who's gonna cook for our kids when I'm touring?" Calum offers me a charming smile

Something burns inside of me when he says our kids. I know this is a joke and he's only teasing me but... He said our kids. Can you imagine a bunch of mini Calums running around the house? It's a dream I'll never want to wake up.

"Drew" I say "We'll hire him to cook for us and our 7 children. Also this way I can have a friendly face around while you're away"

"7 children? Do you want a family or a basketball team?" Calum mocks me

"I want to multiply your awesome genes as much as I can" I tell him before giving him a quick peck on the lips "The world needs it"

"The world needs my genes?" He laughs at my words

I walk over to my suitcase open on the floor to choose a comfortable outfit for the day. I have the afternoon off but Bernard texted me saying we are meeting the rest of the team for dinner tonight.

"Of course it does" I say while rummaging through my clothes "And we are gonna name them after the seven deadly sins"

I hear Calum's beautiful loud laugh behind me and turn to see him sitting on the bed resting his elbows on his knees.

"Pride Hood?" He asks me still laughing

"Yes" I give him a wide smile "She's going to be a very bright girl with a bit of a smart mouth but a voice as beautiful as her father's"

Even I can't help but laugh this time. What are we even talking about? Our hypothetical children are so cute and talented.

"Well, we all know Sloth Hood will take after his mom" Calum mocks me by calling me lazy and I throw the first thing I can find at him

I hit Calum's face with the piece of clothing and of course it ends up being one of my lacy panties because this kind of thing would only happen to me. My eyes widen when I realize what I've just done but its too late. Calum takes the delicate fabric in his hand with an evil grin in his face.

"Usually the underwear thrown in my face comes with a naked girl standing in front of me" He says making me wanna die out of embarrassment and kill him for saying these things at the same time

I quickly get up to retrieve my panty from him and Calum has a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

"I guess we also know who little Lust Hood will take after" I tell him trying to reach for the apparel in his hand but he moves it away from me