Author's note

Hello to you,

If you got till the end of this book, know that I hold a special place for you in my heart and will be forever thankful for your constant love and support. REMEMBER was the first book I felt confident and proud enough to publish on Wattpad and it's been an amazing experience sharing it with all of you.

The comments on the story and the messages some of you kindly took the time to send me, made my days and inspired me to keep writing. Knowing that you so eagerly wait for the updates, that you dream about the story and recommend my book to your friends makes me the happiest on this entire world.
Since day one, I planned on making this book a massive easter egg and I LOVE to see you all noticing the references to the songs and interviews. I want you to know that talking to you, replying to your comments and planning the next step for this story has been the best part of my quarantined days. Much like some of you, I fell in love with this book while writing it so I have good news...

This isn't the end of Calum and Georgia's story!

I recently decided to divide the story into two books, so hopefully you will continue to keep reading from me!! I will spend the weekend revising the story from Chapter 1 - and you are more than welcome to do it with me if you want to - and plan on starting Book 2 next week.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Tathiana.